This set of forums is an archive of our old CGI-Based forum platform (UBB.Classic) that was never imported to our current forum (UBB.threads); as such, no new postings or registrations are allowed here.

Please instead direct all questions and postings to the our current forum here.
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
#82228 January 8th, 2007 at 03:12 AM
Gonetothebirds.....

Love the photos of birds......What type of camera system do you use??////
Your my neighbor......across the border Penna.
Look at the bottoms of the posts and you can see who comes from where.........We are from everywhere, and have lots of humor.

Welcome on GH..........come often stay long.

dodge luv

#82229 January 8th, 2007 at 04:16 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hi Dodge,
Rural Western PA can be pretty far from here, but I am only about forty miles from Hanover and about an hour to York. We looked at colleges all over PA this summer.

Thanks for you picture compliments. We bought a Sony Cybershot ($400 - I think it is already $100 cheaper) and we ordered the $100 tele lens. That is way more than I ever paid for a camera, but way cheaper than any SLR, like real photographers use. We both love the camera, it is so easy to use and takes great shots... sometimes inspite of the photographer wink

dodgem I am hoping to find some friends and laughs around here. But so far, I just keep losing threads.

See you again, if I find this thread again...If not the pleasure was mine. I love PA wavey

#82230 January 8th, 2007 at 11:11 PM
laugh laugh laugh @ DOdge!!

#82231 January 8th, 2007 at 11:15 PM
penny,

thumbup

#82232 January 8th, 2007 at 11:32 PM
Compost Queen!
Compost Queen!
Originally posted by GonetotheBirds:
dodge, I am hoping to find some friends and laughs around here. But so far, I just keep losing thread544444s.

See you again, if I find this thread again...If not the pleasure was mine. I love PA wavey
~~~~~>> Jane/GonetotheBirds,
If you go to the FULL REPLY FORM,
Scroll down to the bottom and find the OPTIONS:
You can click on EMAIL NOTIFICATION...
It will email you at home, when someone replies on something you've posted on...
That's how I keep track of my posts here....

If you need help, just holler..
Always glad to help... thumbup

#82233 January 9th, 2007 at 12:26 AM
weezie

I sent you a pm yesterday.....Will you please read it >

dodge

#82234 January 9th, 2007 at 03:10 AM
Compost Queen!
Compost Queen!
Ooops, sent you a PM Barb..
*I"ve been under the weather the last
couple of days..*
Should be there for you already..

#82235 January 9th, 2007 at 03:28 AM
?

dodge

#82236 January 9th, 2007 at 03:36 AM
Compost Queen!
Compost Queen!
See message above.. thumbup
I corrected it...
I will edit after you reply... thumbup

#82237 January 10th, 2007 at 11:11 AM
hiya jane! wavey your bird pics you and thorny have posted are FAB!!!!!!! i too, like cindy, can't view them, but please keep putting some up on here for us!!

i'm glad you found your way to this wonderful group! i am still kind of a newbie, joined in sept. and i am having the time of my life on here. EVERYONE is soooo nice. i quickly learned if you ever need some one with a good heart, don't look any farther than the gardeners helper!

#82238 January 12th, 2007 at 10:35 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Thanks faerywatcher,
I have received such a warm welcome -- it's delightful. However, I am having all kind of thread troubles. I have gotten great advice on this, especially from Jenn.
But, I never got to thank Jenn because I lost the thread and only know her as Jenn (I crack myself up) .
It is one of those "if you give a mouse cookie situations" I read the advice, clicked on Jenn's profile and then to her website -- there I got carried away
I found so many pictures and stuff. I was interested in the round robin quilts and her new hubby. Well, then I left the computer.

Now, I will have to spend a bunch time finding the thread to thank her for the advice which is supposed to have made it easier....Doh! because all I can tell you is - Jenn seems very nice and has great life going on for her. And she and her friends make amazing quilts.

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard