This set of forums is an archive of our old CGI-Based forum platform (UBB.Classic) that was never imported to our current forum (UBB.threads); as such, no new postings or registrations are allowed here.

Please instead direct all questions and postings to the our current forum here.
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
#48582 October 27th, 2006 at 07:52 PM
T
Official Blabber Mouth
OP Offline
Official Blabber Mouth
T
I look forward to it. No your not slowing everything down. Your doing fine. The clog in the system is going to be me if anyone. I need to type of 4 plant lists before I can send out the next set of envelopes and it will probably take me all day because I can't wrap my head around it quite yet. One of the problems with giving up Coffee and Tea is that it is harder to get started in the morning. And this is one of those mornings when I would really like a Coffee lol. Oh well, I promise to get on it as soon as I can. Have a good day all. And if you don't see me the rest of the day you'll know what I'm up to lol.

#48583 October 27th, 2006 at 11:13 PM
T
Official Blabber Mouth
OP Offline
Official Blabber Mouth
T
Oh Kratz7 your envelope is in the mail. And I hope you are going to enjoy your selection of seeds. And I would definitely like to see pictures of the Water Lotus when it flowers. I love those flowers.

Sibyl your envelope will go in the mail tomorrow I missed the postman by this much lol.

Bibee your not going to believe it but your envelope will go in the mail tomorrow too.

tcmers your envelope will be in the mail tomorrow also.

It took some doing but I managed it. Now I have some fantastic soup to look forward too. Yummy, and then I'll be making pioneer scones to take to Donna this evening. I feel pretty productive today. Even if I can't see my dinningroom table or my computer ironing board lol.

Have a good day all.

Oh BTW Triss you box arrived. I'll dig into it tonight or tomorrow. It looks so inviting. I can't wait to see what all you sent.

#48584 October 27th, 2006 at 11:21 PM
T
Official Blabber Mouth
OP Offline
Official Blabber Mouth
T
wow Triss super nice gift. I love the cards and envelopes that are super great. Thankyou.

#48585 October 27th, 2006 at 11:59 PM
You are welcome Tammy, I am glad it made it safe, and so quickly as well.

I think I may have sent more than 10 packages of one seed. Read that part after I sent it. And if it is a problem, then just count the first 10 for what you return to me.

#48586 October 28th, 2006 at 12:06 AM
T
Official Blabber Mouth
OP Offline
Official Blabber Mouth
T
Triss guess what
I just finished filling your envelope and it's going out in the mail tomorrow.

Woohoo I'm on a roll.

#48587 October 28th, 2006 at 12:28 AM
That is so cool Tammy. Mine was probably one of the easier ones though. Cannot wait to see what comes back to me.

#48588 October 28th, 2006 at 01:21 AM
Uhhh Tammy....my seeds that i sent to you have come back to me...says no such address?
I have double checked the address and thats what i put....so i am adding a few more stamps and mailing them again today.
Please let me know once they get there, i dont understand why they came back in the first place??

#48589 October 28th, 2006 at 02:03 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
That is so weird...that's twice now huh? I'm glad mine got there okay.

#48590 October 28th, 2006 at 02:14 AM
The kids called and said i got some seeds in the mail and told me the name...its the envelope i sent to Tammy...so back into the mail they go.....again :p :p :p

#48591 October 28th, 2006 at 04:09 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wow Tammy! You are fast! I can't wait to get them...I'm all excited! clp

#48592 October 28th, 2006 at 05:42 AM
T
Official Blabber Mouth
OP Offline
Official Blabber Mouth
T
Njoynit, guess what...
yeppers I finished your envelope too. So it will go out in the mail tomorrow. This is so much fun. Maybe I should take sudafed more often I never get this much done in a day lol.

I can't wait to hear if you like what I picked for you.

As far as the returns from Canada. Maybe you all should contact your postoffice first before resending. The only problems we are experiencing is across the northern boarder. Everyone elses is comming in fine. Are you doing the capital "USA" thing on the final line? I know silly question. I just can't figure out what is going on. And I don't want you all waisting postage.

I wish I knew what the problem was. This is weird.

Well we are heading out visiting teaching now so bye.

#48593 October 28th, 2006 at 07:23 AM
Hi Everyone,

I'm really glad I joined the Fall Fling seeds exchange. I look forward to getting my seed swap from it.

And Tammy.... Thank You Sooooooo much for being the chief swapper in the swap. I'm sure I will be pleased with the seeds I recieve. For you to take the time to be the organizer of such a huge undertaking is so, so generous.

And for everyone that took the time to chip in all of your seeds to the swap another Thank you also,you all are a great bunch of people [Linked Image] [Linked Image]

Have a great evening,

[Linked Image]

#48594 October 28th, 2006 at 07:59 AM
Hi Tammy....i mailed mine again...but this time at the actual post office and even they didnt know what the problem was but told me i had more then enough postage, sooooo here's hoping you see them and i dont~~!

#48595 October 28th, 2006 at 08:26 AM
T
Official Blabber Mouth
OP Offline
Official Blabber Mouth
T
I'll cross all my crossables. And I'll be on the look out for your package. There is still a great selection of seeds so don't worry. I think you are still going to be thrilled with you swap.

Hey Charlie, I love being able to do something for my Forum Family. I to think you all are great.

#48596 October 28th, 2006 at 09:56 AM
S
S
Tammy
you sent mine out today! thank you!
i sent you stamps today!
my mail lady said they cant take the bubble envolopes unless they know whats in them, maybe thats what caused Pennys to go back to her?

#48597 October 28th, 2006 at 10:08 AM
S
S
ooooppsss
i mean your sending mine out tomarrow! thank you!

#48598 October 28th, 2006 at 12:47 PM
you know...sometimes its just the postal workers....sometimes my mail has problems makeing it past Lufkin.so useually then I'll just go mail it back out of Livingston cause for some reason THEIR mail ships Houston then where its going to from there.I shipped mine out of Livingston to you...they sailed fast to for 1st class.I'm looking forward to them seeds.I know soon I will have sort my wintersowing sections& get a count for getting my jugs ready. I'll get your postage out tommorow.my roads in bad shape (plus I've not helped it any on the quad)My roads not carable right now& I've been given a warning about rideing my quad.I guess all my neighbors aren't deaf nor blind.plus I learned I can't ride it on the county road (which is fine....the woods is more fun!)anyone wanting rain....I'll share mine.I can't even sift compost right now.its mudpost.

#48599 October 28th, 2006 at 06:08 PM
T
Official Blabber Mouth
OP Offline
Official Blabber Mouth
T
You already sent me postage. Both of you. There isn't any need to send more. Yes I've had postal worker problems from time to time too. Usually I go in and get grouchy with the supervisor and the problem goes away.

Njoynit you be careful on that quad ok?

I'm of course looking forward to what's left to come in. We are about halfway through so there is still plenty left to get.

#48600 October 29th, 2006 at 03:14 AM
T
Official Blabber Mouth
OP Offline
Official Blabber Mouth
T
Cancolgirl your envelope arrived today. No problem getting through from your part of Canada anyway. So now I've just got to choose the 32 seed packets to send back to you. I don't think I have any double Hollyhocks in the exchange as of yet but I'll keep my eye out. Thankyou so much for being a part of the Fall Fling.

#48601 October 29th, 2006 at 03:18 AM
T
Official Blabber Mouth
OP Offline
Official Blabber Mouth
T
LandofOz I also got the obedient plants. Thankyou for taking the time to send them in.

#48602 October 29th, 2006 at 05:09 AM
Thanks TK !!Got my envelope today!! kissies

#48603 October 29th, 2006 at 07:36 AM
Oh I am so glad u got them clp . I was scared after reading that Kenny's and Penny's had been returned. I can't wait to see what I get. Thank you for all the work u have put into it. No need to hurry with mine, I can wait even tho it's probably an easy one to fill. smile .

#48604 October 29th, 2006 at 12:26 PM
R
R
Got mine today too! Woohoo, thanks everybody! This truly is early Christmas for me! What a great collection! luv

Kenny, thanks for the Job's Tears, told my Mom about these and she is looking forward to seeing how the rosary(ies)/chaplets turn out when I grow the plants. I hope you are as pleased with the cypress as I am with the JT. luv

Tammy, thanks so much for all your work. luv

#48605 October 29th, 2006 at 07:09 PM
T
Official Blabber Mouth
OP Offline
Official Blabber Mouth
T
Hi Angelblossom, I hope the seeds help you create a beautiful garden this coming year.

Hey Cancolgirl, I'll do my best to see that you get a good selection of seeds.

Morning Roflol, Wow yours got back to you quickly. But that is a good thing. I'm glad you are happy with the selection.

#48606 October 29th, 2006 at 07:58 PM
roflol, glad you liked them! I'm trying to wait patiently for my package!

Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Link Copied to Clipboard