This set of forums is an archive of our old CGI-Based forum platform (UBB.Classic) that was never imported to our current forum (UBB.threads); as such, no new postings or registrations are allowed here.

Please instead direct all questions and postings to the our current forum here.
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
#48557 October 26th, 2006 at 12:08 AM
So did i Triss until Loz reminded me laugh laugh laugh thumbup ...Tammy would have been looking at the envelope wondering where the stamps are!!

#48558 October 26th, 2006 at 01:57 AM
T
Official Blabber Mouth
OP Offline
Official Blabber Mouth
T
Thanks guys. You are doing fantastic.

Rite2U your package will go in the mail tomorrow. I know it's been a long wait. I think you will find that it was worth it. It's a nice selection of plants and that makes it worth the wait I always think.

Believe me I remember forgetting stamps in my first package to Belinda so I wouldn't have been too terribly suprised. One nice thing when you make a mistake like that it makes it easy to excuse sending a second package of seed packets. Did I mention that I'm obsessive? lol.

I'm not taking these all to the postoffice and I don't have a postal scale so if I'm alittle off please excuse me.

I went to the post office today and the lady at the counter told me that hand canceling is now 13 cents rather than 12 cents like it used to be. She just wanted me to buy a bunch more stamps I know.

I look forward to everyones envelopes.

Roflol, your envelope made it here today. Those look like mighty good seeds. I hope there are some extra chocolate mint seeds in there. They smelled so good. Yummy.

Bestofour your envelope came in today too. So I'll be busy making up seed packets tomorrow too. So far everything is going great. I think everyone will be please with the fantastic selection that they are getting.

#48559 October 26th, 2006 at 02:08 AM
Hello all. I have missed quite a bit of going's on here lately, and I wonder if I am too late to participate in this years seed exchange. Please email me if I am or if I'm not. I would love to participate. BTW, I am in Canada, I don't know if that makes a difference or not. I do send in bubble envelopes though, so maybe I can be allowed????

#48560 October 26th, 2006 at 02:24 AM
T
Official Blabber Mouth
OP Offline
Official Blabber Mouth
T
Hey Cece, I'd be happy if you joined us. I look forward to getting your envelope. pm me if you have any questions since I look at pms before I come over to the seed exchange. I'm so glad you found us before the deadline.

#48561 October 26th, 2006 at 03:42 AM
Ok, I got it, at least 20 seeds per pack but how many packs are we to send to you TKHooper? I want to get these in the mail tomorrow seeing as how my mail is coming to you from Canada. It will most likely take a few extra days.

#48562 October 26th, 2006 at 04:00 AM
T
Official Blabber Mouth
OP Offline
Official Blabber Mouth
T
Hi Cece you have a pm. I think I answered your questions there. You can send up to 100 seed packets per envelopes and as many envelopes as you like. Just limit the number of same type of seeds to no more than 10 packets per type. Otherwise some people are going to end up with several packets of the same thing. And I'd like to avoid that as much as possible. Although people with large yards might not mind getting several packages of the same thing.

#48563 October 26th, 2006 at 04:40 AM
Tammy, I got your seeds today! You must be a magician to have been able to cram all those packets into that small envelope!! Plus I'm thrilled with the selection of seeds I got back, thanks soooo much!! Also, I got the 10 packets of obedient plant ready and I'll send them out tomorrow.

#48564 October 26th, 2006 at 05:55 AM
Hey Tammy! wavey

I went to the mailbox today not expecting anything and WOOHOO I got the package you sent! There's even items from my (incredibly long) wish list! So surprised! Stuffed full little envelope it is! grinnnn

Lorena luv

#48565 October 26th, 2006 at 07:38 AM
T
Official Blabber Mouth
OP Offline
Official Blabber Mouth
T
Your both very welcome. I'm glad you like what I was able to send. I look forward to the obedient plant. I'm sure everyone would like to try them.

#48566 October 26th, 2006 at 07:42 AM
B
B
Tk

Have got my package I sent u. Just let me know if u did get it. Take your if u did. I know it is taking some of my packages along time to get to some of my trades.

#48567 October 26th, 2006 at 07:58 AM
Originally posted by tkhooper:
Hey Angelblossom,

I got your envelope today. I haven't had a chance to look at it but I'll get right on it tomorrow.

Oh Good!!! kissies

#48568 October 26th, 2006 at 08:02 AM
T
Official Blabber Mouth
OP Offline
Official Blabber Mouth
T
I haven't seen it yet but I'm sure it will be here soon. Your not so far from me that it should take to long.

#48569 October 26th, 2006 at 08:34 AM
Hey tk,
I just finished putting my seed packet together. Off it will go to the P. O. tomorrow! kissies

#48570 October 26th, 2006 at 09:02 PM
T
Official Blabber Mouth
OP Offline
Official Blabber Mouth
T
Good Morning everyone,

Bestofour and Roflol your envelopes are completed and should go in the mail today. That is if, I can manage to get dressed. I'm feeling rather lazy today. lol.

Hey Floweringchild, thankyou for being a part of the Fall Fling. Your sweet to add something for me but that isn't necessary. I love doing it for my forum family.

Take care and have a great day. Bibee hopefully today your envelope will arrive I'll be on the lookout for it. My mailman has been coming about 1:30 pm so I'll let you know if it arrives.

#48571 October 26th, 2006 at 09:27 PM
Good morning Tammy, I just dropped your letter off at the PO. I didn't have an extra stamps, so I had the mail clerk put in the same amount of stamps as it took to mail the package--I think he put them in there, 'cause I know I didn't. hmmmmmmm, now that I think of it, I just remember him charging me for the stamps and sealing the envelope.... If the stamps aren't in there, please let me know and I'll get you taken care of!!

Thanks again for the promptness and awesomeness (new word!) of your fall fling!!

#48572 October 26th, 2006 at 09:47 PM
B
B
Tk

I hope it comes soon. It's been 2 weeks or more.
I think the postoffice is getting lazy.

#48573 October 27th, 2006 at 12:08 AM
Hi Tk, any sign of my second envelope yet? Still waiting for my first one to come. Have a feeeling it's going to be today or tomorrow!

#48574 October 27th, 2006 at 02:05 AM
T
Official Blabber Mouth
OP Offline
Official Blabber Mouth
T
Hi Kenny, Haven't seen your second envelope yet but I'm sure it will be here in a few days.

Hi Bibee, Your envelope arrived today. I haven't looked at the seeds yet but I'm sure they are wonderful.

Hey LandofOz, I'm confused. Is this a second envelope? I sometimes forget things so please remind me.

Hi Njoynit, your envelope arrived today. Again I haven't gone through it yet but I'm looking forward to seeing what all you sent and making up a nice selection of seeds to send back to you.

Hey Partygirl, you envelope arrived today too. My mailbox was overflowing with envelopes it was great. Some of your seed packets were leaking seeds but I think it's because they get caught on the plastic zip lock ridges and don't actually get in the envelope. But you put so many seeds in each of your envelopes I don't think it will be a problem.

So I will be working on your packets over the comming week and will of course try to make sure you have them before the end of November.

I'm so excited. It is just like Christmas.

#48575 October 27th, 2006 at 02:16 AM
Tammy, this is the second envelope with the 10 packets of obedient plant seeds. And if this is the only thing that has confused you or that you've forgotten then you are doing about a million times better than I would've!

#48576 October 27th, 2006 at 02:57 AM
T
Official Blabber Mouth
OP Offline
Official Blabber Mouth
T
Have I mentioned that my computer desk is looking like a junk yard lol. I just have to put some of this stuff away. I'm so bad.

#48577 October 27th, 2006 at 03:05 AM
Well look at them baggies good.one of them has $$ and some seeds for you.I found some lime basil today that fell out..it smelled good as the vacume sucked it up...baggie& all.

Did the rain arrive with the envelope too?I sure hope so.I've had my fill this month.I soaked myself this morning in a mud puddle...I was trying to get out of truck...OVER it.not IN it.The puddle was just TOO big.
I did fix my mailbox too so its dry again.I leaned the box forward a lil& re shaped box so the lid will stick....for a lil while anyway.I guess is an excuse to buy a larger box.

#48578 October 27th, 2006 at 03:27 AM
T
Official Blabber Mouth
OP Offline
Official Blabber Mouth
T
LandofOz, you got me. That was a definitely lol. Thanks for reminding me about the obedient plant. Sometimes I need to staple notes to my forehead.

Njoynit, I did see the postage envelope thankyou for including the goodie. I do like goodies. I haven't quite figured out what I'm going to do with all my wonderful seeds without a yard. But I'll talk someone into letting me play in theirs lol. I'm sorry I missed out on the lime basil. But I still have several kinds that I haven't attempted to grow yet. Although I'll have to change up soon. Everyone around here already has a herb container full of the cinnamon basil lol.

To bad Mike57 isn't feeling well. I bet he could make you a mailbox that would be super fantastic. I wish I had that kind of craft talent.

Now I'm off to begin sorting the seeds into their different sections.

And for those who love to stay in the know 1,039 seed packets have arrived so far. That is if my math is any good today. And some days are far better than others.

#48579 October 27th, 2006 at 03:44 AM
Tammy, this may seem like a stupid question, but you didn't move did you? I got the package back again but this time there was a yellow label on it that says the person is no longer at this address...and in large leters RTS (return to sender I guess). Is it still too late to resend it tomorrow or would you prefer me not to hold up and wait for the second round, if there is one?

#48580 October 27th, 2006 at 03:59 AM
T
Official Blabber Mouth
OP Offline
Official Blabber Mouth
T
Hum, that's odd. Did you check the address. Or the zip code. Sometimes small differences can confuse the post office. I'll pm my address to you just so you can check and make sure. I transposed letters from time to time.

And yes I would really like you to send it if you want to since I have roflol's seeds to send back to you. Or I can just put them in an envelope to you. Let me know which way you want it.

#48581 October 27th, 2006 at 04:08 AM
I'll send them to you, hopefully I didn't slow everything down! You should be getting it soon!

Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Link Copied to Clipboard