This set of forums is an archive of our old CGI-Based forum platform (UBB.Classic) that was never imported to our current forum (UBB.threads); as such, no new postings or registrations are allowed here.

Please instead direct all questions and postings to the our current forum here.
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
#152721 February 7th, 2006 at 08:09 AM
4Ruddy Offline OP
Wild Woman
OP Offline
Wild Woman
Happy is the best word right now.
YES IT IS!!! thumbup

Thank you guys..I PROMISE..no more kinks in the PLAN!!! laugh
We went by there tonight after having to make a med run...and I had mail...MY FIRST MAIL!!

a gas bill....already!!! Yep, that baby is MINE! Peanut is gonna be SO happy! This journey was ALL for him.

~V~

#152722 February 7th, 2006 at 08:11 AM
Official Problem Child
Official Problem Child
a gas bill....already!!!
Well, there ya go!
Congratulations are certainly in order! grinnnn

#152723 February 7th, 2006 at 09:19 AM
4Ruddy Offline OP
Wild Woman
OP Offline
Wild Woman
I just got some MORE WONDERFUL news.......

My sis was wanting to help us so badly with the financial part of the house and could not...because she didn't have the cash to work with..SO...she just called after finding out that we made it and are closing this week..so this is what she told me...

She knows that it is going to be a while before we know anything on Ruf's disability...and I told her that my plans are to do some cooking for one of the retaurants here after we get in the new house. That way I can continue to stay home with Peanut. WELL...what she is doing is financing some appliances for the kitchen...a WAY killer over the top convection oven with above microwave AND a dishwasher. So all we will have to get is the fridge...can you believe that? Me either....she will make the payments on them until I can....I am JUST bawling...I have never had so much help like this before...I am goona BUST anytime now....It will be like a dream kitchen for me...and I NEVER expected that in a million years........

You guys will HAVE to come and let me cook for you now...no way you can weezil out of it...no way...everyone is invited...

OMG I am busting here...I cannot even THINK!!!!

~V~

#152724 February 7th, 2006 at 09:23 AM
W
Garden Gnome
Garden Gnome
W
See? I told you that your dreams would come true!
Good things come to good people!!! kissies

I am very, very happy for you all. muggs

#152725 February 7th, 2006 at 09:23 AM
Official Problem Child
Official Problem Child
Vanessa, that's great!
I'm gonna have to figure out a way to come visit you.
...maybe start taking Lola on little trips into town with me sometimes to try to get her used to her travel cage again.
I just gotta go see your new house. grinnnn

#152726 February 7th, 2006 at 09:27 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
thumbup OMG V, that is so amazingly fantastic......what a great thing for your sister to do.... grinnnn

#152727 February 7th, 2006 at 09:29 AM
4Ruddy Offline OP
Wild Woman
OP Offline
Wild Woman
I am very, very happy for you all.
I think that calls for a Hornitos!
thumbup
I NEVER EVER expected all of this...I am just overwhelmed...
Bill...I will ALWAYS take what you say as the gospel truth from now on....I don't know HOW you knew it was gonna work out like this cuz I sure didn't see how it was going to work out at ALL for a while...

Uh...you ALL are coming for dinner aren't you... laugh

I am so in shock...I feel downright goofy!

~V~

#152728 February 7th, 2006 at 09:35 AM
Vanessa, That IS wonderful! What a great gift from your sister. And I cannot wait until I find a way to come and visit you!

#152729 February 7th, 2006 at 09:39 AM
4Ruddy Offline OP
Wild Woman
OP Offline
Wild Woman
Well, I already felt so blessed to get the house..and to know I have a lot of supplies left over from the Horatio house to work with so we wouldn't have to deal with coming up with a lot of "paint/caulk" money. I never got the bathroom finished in the other house so I have everything for the bathroom here just waiting...but the appliance deal was a totally way out shock for me. I have NEVER had so many wonderful surprises. I feel like I am on Extreme Home make~over or something...

~V~

#152730 February 7th, 2006 at 09:53 AM
Still happy for you. Things are working out and that is so great. You are all going to be in a happy place soon.

#152731 February 7th, 2006 at 10:56 AM
JV Offline
Critter Keeper
Critter Keeper
Vanessa this is fantstic Wild Willy was right again. thumbup I am so proud for you. Have to come let you cook for me when all is done you amy as well figure on me and at least some of my Critters coming to see you. I will say it couldn't happen to a better more deserving person. laugh laugh laugh Thanks Bill for the heads up.
Jimmy

#152732 February 7th, 2006 at 01:04 PM
Vanessa - just popping in to say this is the BEST NEWS I've heard all day, and it made my day!!! clp Can't wait to read about all your culinary delights - I'm drooling already!!! laugh

#152733 February 7th, 2006 at 03:58 PM
Vanessa, I just love it when answers to prayers are "YES"! (They're so much easier to understand, that way!) thumbup

I have never, in my lifetime, heard anybody rejoice over getting a bill! laugh laugh (Gosh... what does a person say to that... "So happy to hear you got your gas bill in the mail" ?) nutz I think I'll be wanting to stand clear, when you get a tax return! [Linked Image]

Seriously, I'm simply THRILLED for you 3, & will be requesting special blessing for your Sister... what a big heart she has! Also, continued prayers for Taylor & that his pending Scan will answer some questions & lead to a favorable outcome.

I won't take up the space to quote what Jamie wrote on page 5, but I second everything she said with such warmth of love, hope & faith!

[Linked Image]

#152734 February 7th, 2006 at 11:59 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
kissies

and kissies to the all knowing gnome wink

#152735 February 8th, 2006 at 02:49 AM
Snow Bunny
Snow Bunny
I am so glad to hear this has all worked out! I just know wonderful things are in store for you. Whew....now I can mail the rock!! grinnnn

#152736 February 8th, 2006 at 07:54 AM
B
The Garden Helper
The Garden Helper
B
YOO HOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

Nessa!!!!

Duh WHERE ARRRRRRRRRRRRE YOU???? Duh

#152737 February 8th, 2006 at 09:12 AM
She's probably trying to catch up from being sick yesterday and having the grandbaby today...

#152738 February 8th, 2006 at 09:51 AM
Bill and all,

Vanessa has been very sick this week. She needed a shot just to keep from being so sick and dizzy. She is slowly recovering but does not have much energy to hang out online right now and she is very STRESSED/NERVOUS about Peanut's scans tomorrow so please pray that it goes well.

#152739 February 8th, 2006 at 10:04 AM
B
The Garden Helper
The Garden Helper
B
Vanessa has been very sick this week. She needed a shot just to keep from being so sick and dizzy. She is slowly recovering but does not have much energy to hang out online right now and she is very STRESSED/NERVOUS about Peanut's scans tomorrow so please pray that it goes well.
I am aware of all of that, but thank you!

#152740 February 8th, 2006 at 10:09 AM
Prayers still for V and Peanut.

#152741 February 8th, 2006 at 10:25 AM
Was not sure Bill. Was supposed to update earlier but I did not get to it before.

#152742 February 8th, 2006 at 10:40 AM
4Ruddy Offline OP
Wild Woman
OP Offline
Wild Woman
Wild Willy was right again.
He's ALWAYS right...and may EVEN be REAL.. grinnnn

Sorry I have been scarce guys, I was really sick, but am a bit better...and antsy about the scans tomorrow on the P~nutty.

CLOSING ON THE HOUSE FRIDAY

Did I mention that already??? grinnnn
So, the busy~ness is in progress...I just have to hold up now... cool AND I WILL!!!!!

I have to REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY thank Mr. Bill for all his help and advise...not to mention the shoulder at every turn and STEARN words of encouragement and for helping God out the way he does.

I have to REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY thank all of you for your prayers, encouragement and thoughts and really holding me up! Calling to check on me & Peanut and Triss for always being there as a go~between to keep everyone updated.

I don't know what I would do with out my family here...I know I say that alot...but it is from the very bottom of my heart...

okay...I'm overly sappy...can't help it...sniff sniff!

~V~

#152743 February 8th, 2006 at 10:45 AM
Glad to see you Vanessa. You know we are praying that all goes well with Peanut tomorrow. Please try and get some sleep tonight cuz tomorrow is gonna be very long.

#152744 February 8th, 2006 at 10:49 AM
Official Problem Child
Official Problem Child
Yep...Triss is right...you sure need to rest after how sick you've been.

I will be praying tonight and all day tomorrow, Vanessa.

I don't know what I would do with out my family here...
I've said that so many times myself.

Don't know what we'd do without YOU, Vanessa! kissies

#152745 February 8th, 2006 at 10:52 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Ditto to Triss and Cindy..... kissies

Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Link Copied to Clipboard