This set of forums is an archive of our old CGI-Based forum platform (UBB.Classic) that was never imported to our current forum (UBB.threads); as such, no new postings or registrations are allowed here.

Please instead direct all questions and postings to the our current forum here.
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
C
CarolK Offline OP
OP Offline
C
Saying hello from wild and wonderful West Virginia.

I'm recently retired from the chaos of our Nation's capital and have retreated to the hills of my home state. Having a real garden is one of my lifelong dreams.

I am experimenting with a deck garden, so I won't be disappointed with my deer neighbors. I love the convenience and beauty of it. Can't wait to reap the benefits....keeping fingers crossed.

Having a problem already with green wiggly worms on my broccoli......please check out pest room for my inquiry, if you have a helpful tip.

Looking forward to getting to know you and sharing the joys of Mother Earth.

Peace and happy gardening.....
CarolK flw

Meg Offline
Howdy Neighbor. I'm living in WV myself, in the eastern panhandle. It was very hot & humid today!! But, the rain just came pouring down, and I had to go dump out my pots from all the inches of water that was not draining!! Hopefully, this will bring the humidity down. *whew*

Meg

Official Problem Child
Official Problem Child
Howdy, CarolK. wavey
Welcome from Kentucky!

Cindy

wavey Hi Carol,
I'm in Missouri but my son works at the DEA bulding in DC so we visit at least once a year. The traffic is aweful! I don't know how you did it! The humidity is bad here today so my ferns are happy! wink

luv auntnene

S
S
thumbup

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hello and Welcome wavey to the forum. You'll find lots of good advice and great people here. Glad you could join us! See you on the boards.

Karen grinnnn

Link Copied to Clipboard