A Gardeners Forum
Posted By: CarolK Wishing you sunshine and abundant water...... - June 16th, 2004 at 12:56 AM
Saying hello from wild and wonderful West Virginia.

I'm recently retired from the chaos of our Nation's capital and have retreated to the hills of my home state. Having a real garden is one of my lifelong dreams.

I am experimenting with a deck garden, so I won't be disappointed with my deer neighbors. I love the convenience and beauty of it. Can't wait to reap the benefits....keeping fingers crossed.

Having a problem already with green wiggly worms on my broccoli......please check out pest room for my inquiry, if you have a helpful tip.

Looking forward to getting to know you and sharing the joys of Mother Earth.

Peace and happy gardening.....
CarolK flw
Posted By: Meg Re: Wishing you sunshine and abundant water...... - June 16th, 2004 at 01:52 AM
Howdy Neighbor. I'm living in WV myself, in the eastern panhandle. It was very hot & humid today!! But, the rain just came pouring down, and I had to go dump out my pots from all the inches of water that was not draining!! Hopefully, this will bring the humidity down. *whew*

Meg
Posted By: afgreyparrot Re: Wishing you sunshine and abundant water...... - June 16th, 2004 at 02:09 AM
Howdy, CarolK. wavey
Welcome from Kentucky!

Cindy
Posted By: auntnene Re: Wishing you sunshine and abundant water...... - June 16th, 2004 at 03:58 AM
wavey Hi Carol,
I'm in Missouri but my son works at the DEA bulding in DC so we visit at least once a year. The traffic is aweful! I don't know how you did it! The humidity is bad here today so my ferns are happy! wink

luv auntnene
Posted By: sibyl Re: Wishing you sunshine and abundant water...... - June 16th, 2004 at 05:30 AM
thumbup
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Wishing you sunshine and abundant water...... - June 16th, 2004 at 01:06 PM
Hello and Welcome wavey to the forum. You'll find lots of good advice and great people here. Glad you could join us! See you on the boards.

Karen grinnnn
© A Gardeners Forum [Archive]