A Gardeners Forum
Posted By: Deborah L. Tulsa Rose-Help !!! - October 25th, 2006 at 12:07 AM
Rosie, my new Iceberg has turned pink !
'Sup with that?
Posted By: TulsaRose Re: Tulsa Rose-Help !!! - October 25th, 2006 at 04:14 AM
Boy, you've got a Rose with a personality disorder, Deb. lol! My neighbor's has a gorgeous, huge bud right now that is pure white with the exception of a splash of pink on one outside petal. Maybe it's a thing they go through in the fall? Or could possibly be caused from something added to the soil? I don't have the Iceberg and I can't remember who it was that had one in the thread where we discussed this in the past. I have advanced CRS today. laugh

I just found this info on another website:

"Iceberg - The best rose available. A white flowering cluster floribunda with slightly scented flowers. A very free flowering rose that will show colour all year round. Flowers can show pink flushes as they mature especially in autumn. An elegant upright bush with shiny green foliage."
Posted By: Deborah L. Re: Tulsa Rose-Help !!! - October 25th, 2006 at 07:13 AM
Rosie, you rock ! How'd ya find that so fast?
OK, I'll bet mine's just doing its autumn thing. Whew !
This makes the second time you've had to tell me that you're not the one with an Iceberg...
I think I'm having a pre-senior moment. OK, several pre-senior...forgot what I was gonna say.... hmmmm...uh....
Anyway, thanks ! wink
Posted By: TulsaRose Re: Tulsa Rose-Help !!! - October 25th, 2006 at 06:20 PM
Deb, I could write a book about "Senior Moments" if only I could remember them all. lol! I found that info after I had already posted back to you then did a quick Google search for "Iceberg Rose changing color" and found it on the first hit of over 350k links. Sure glad I didn't have to look far. laugh Check it out!
© A Gardeners Forum [Archive]