This set of forums is an archive of our old CGI-Based forum platform (UBB.Classic) that was never imported to our current forum (UBB.threads); as such, no new postings or registrations are allowed here.

Please instead direct all questions and postings to the our current forum here.
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#63427 October 25th, 2006 at 12:07 AM
OP Offline
Rosie, my new Iceberg has turned pink !
'Sup with that?

#63428 October 25th, 2006 at 04:14 AM
Boy, you've got a rose with a personality disorder, Deb. lol! My neighbor's has a gorgeous, huge bud right now that is pure white with the exception of a splash of pink on one outside petal. Maybe it's a thing they go through in the fall? Or could possibly be caused from something added to the soil? I don't have the Iceberg and I can't remember who it was that had one in the thread where we discussed this in the past. I have advanced CRS today. laugh

I just found this info on another website:

"Iceberg - The best rose available. A white flowering cluster floribunda with slightly scented flowers. A very free flowering rose that will show colour all year round. flowers can show pink flushes as they mature especially in autumn. An elegant upright bush with shiny green foliage."

#63429 October 25th, 2006 at 07:13 AM
OP Offline
Rosie, you rock ! How'd ya find that so fast?
OK, I'll bet mine's just doing its autumn thing. Whew !
This makes the second time you've had to tell me that you're not the one with an Iceberg...
I think I'm having a pre-senior moment. OK, several pre-senior...forgot what I was gonna say.... hmmmm...uh....
Anyway, thanks ! wink

#63430 October 25th, 2006 at 06:20 PM
Deb, I could write a book about "Senior Moments" if only I could remember them all. lol! I found that info after I had already posted back to you then did a quick Google search for "Iceberg rose changing color" and found it on the first hit of over 350k links. Sure glad I didn't have to look far. laugh Check it out!

Link Copied to Clipboard