A Gardeners Forum
Posted By: kitkat_green Gardening in General - March 22nd, 2003 at 10:35 AM
Hello everyone. This is a really general question but I'm not sure where to turn. I just bought a new home in Phoenix Arizona and had a landscaped yard planted. Lot's of desert, blooming plants and I have no idea how to take care of any of them. I was going to try a landscaping company but then thought I'd give it a try. Does anyone know of a spot on the internet where one can go to list all of the plants they have and then have someone tell them how to seasonally care for them? Might be wishful thinking, but I need to start somewhere because I have absolutely no clue. Thanks for any help you can give.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Gardening in General - March 24th, 2003 at 08:41 AM
KitKat,
This website has some good information. If you know the plant's name, put that in the search block on the main page. If you don't have the names, you can post links to pictures, there are lots of folks who will help you identify your plants and help you learn how to take care of them. Gardening is one of the best stress busters I know!
Posted By: weezie13 Re: Gardening in General - April 23rd, 2003 at 05:22 AM
Do you have Google on your computer? Just type in the words of what you want...... The plants that you have or desert gardening, etc. Or just go through the town and see if there is someone with a garden. Gardeners love to talk plants and most are very friendly and glad to help!!!! smile
© A Gardeners Forum [Archive]