This set of forums is an archive of our old CGI-Based forum platform (UBB.Classic) that was never imported to our current forum (UBB.threads); as such, no new postings or registrations are allowed here.

Please instead direct all questions and postings to the our current forum here.
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#9643 March 22nd, 2003 at 10:35 AM
K
OP Offline
K
Hello everyone. This is a really general question but I'm not sure where to turn. I just bought a new home in Phoenix Arizona and had a landscaped yard planted. Lot's of desert, blooming plants and I have no idea how to take care of any of them. I was going to try a landscaping company but then thought I'd give it a try. Does anyone know of a spot on the internet where one can go to list all of the plants they have and then have someone tell them how to seasonally care for them? Might be wishful thinking, but I need to start somewhere because I have absolutely no clue. Thanks for any help you can give.

#9644 March 24th, 2003 at 08:41 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
KitKat,
This website has some good information. If you know the plant's name, put that in the search block on the main page. If you don't have the names, you can post links to pictures, there are lots of folks who will help you identify your plants and help you learn how to take care of them. Gardening is one of the best stress busters I know!

#9645 April 23rd, 2003 at 05:22 AM
Compost Queen!
Compost Queen!
Do you have Google on your computer? Just type in the words of what you want...... The plants that you have or desert gardening, etc. Or just go through the town and see if there is someone with a garden. Gardeners love to talk plants and most are very friendly and glad to help!!!! smile

Link Copied to Clipboard