A Gardeners Forum
Posted By: weezie13 Personalized signature buttons... Part 4 - June 29th, 2006 at 04:47 AM
Personalized signature buttons... Part 4

*Quote From Bill*

I've been informed that my topic has exceeded our posting limit by a long ways and that I'm supposed to start a new one, so here it is!

If you would like me to set up a personalized button to display as part of your signature, browse around my photo collections and find one that you like. Let me know which photo you'd like and what you'd like inscribed on it. I'll fix it up for you as soon as I can....

Once someone has "claimed" a photo, I won't use it for anyone else, so browse through the The Forum Button page to make sure your choice is still available.

You'll find photos all through The Garden Helper pages, as well as in several collections and galleries.
Wallpaper pages...
More available photos....
Archived photos....
A photo gallery....
Flower photos....

If you would like your own photo used, you can send it to me via e-mail. (640x480 resolution or smaller please)

If you REALLY can't find the right one anywhere, whine a lil bit... With over 30,000 pix, I'm sure I can find something that fits!

grinnnn
Posted By: cookinmom Re: Personalized signature buttons... Part 4 - July 14th, 2006 at 03:15 AM
Weezie, could you make me a button please, using this pic from your wallpaper gallery?

http://www.thegardenhelper.com/screensaver/close/closephoto12.html
Posted By: Bill Re: Personalized signature buttons... Part 4 - July 14th, 2006 at 03:22 AM
shocked I'm sorry but that photo was already taken by another member. (Buglady)

What is your second choice? Duh
Posted By: cookinmom Re: Personalized signature buttons... Part 4 - July 18th, 2006 at 02:34 AM
How about this one?

http://i71.photobucket.com/albums/i142/cookinmom/ladybug.jpg
Posted By: afgreyparrot Re: Personalized signature buttons... Part 4 - July 18th, 2006 at 04:30 AM
I love it! thumbup
Posted By: weezie13 Re: Personalized signature buttons... Part 4 - July 18th, 2006 at 05:07 AM
Now that's a very cute button..
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Personalized signature buttons... Part 4 - July 18th, 2006 at 05:14 AM
Oh wow, that is TOO cute! clp
Posted By: cookinmom Re: Personalized signature buttons... Part 4 - July 18th, 2006 at 07:26 AM
I love it too!
Thanks so much!
wink
Posted By: chermoni Re: Personalized signature buttons... Part 4 - July 25th, 2006 at 04:04 PM
May I please have the snoqualmie falls picture you have in your forum button page? I'm brand new to this site so please let me know if there is anything else you need to know about me. Thank you.

Chermoni
Posted By: Bill Re: Personalized signature buttons... Part 4 - July 26th, 2006 at 01:12 AM
Whoops! I'm sorry but the S. Falls button was previously claimed by another member. (Sachi)
I goofed and didn't remove the blank until this morning... shocked
Posted By: chermoni Re: Personalized signature buttons... Part 4 - July 26th, 2006 at 02:43 AM
How about the pink petunia then?
Posted By: afgreyparrot Re: Personalized signature buttons... Part 4 - July 26th, 2006 at 03:00 PM
That is NICE! thumbup
Posted By: chermoni Re: Personalized signature buttons... Part 4 - July 27th, 2006 at 03:24 AM
Thank you very much grinnnn flw
Posted By: weezie13 Re: Personalized signature buttons... Part 4 - July 27th, 2006 at 04:23 AM
Ohhhhhhh that is soooooooooo pretty!! flw flw flw
Posted By: KiddyKat Re: Personalized signature buttons... Part 4 - August 26th, 2006 at 10:24 AM
Hello Weezie,

I'm new here and was wondering if you would set me up with a personalized button. I was looking for a vivid pink rose bud but could't find. If no one has taken it, I would like to use the pink geranium. Thank you.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Personalized signature buttons... Part 4 - August 26th, 2006 at 11:50 AM
I'll pass the word on to Bill for you! wavey
Posted By: floweringchild Re: Personalized signature buttons... Part 4 - August 27th, 2006 at 12:11 PM
Weezie,Bill, loz

Please, if you can accommodate my request for my personalized button, I would forever appreciate! I have two items I would like put on, my animated signature name, and animated flower with butterfly.

Thanks.
Stephanie

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
Posted By: Bill Re: Personalized signature buttons... Part 4 - August 28th, 2006 at 02:44 AM
Hi Stephanie,
I'm sorry, but we have a size limit of 120x120 pixels for signatures to keep a more uniform "look" to the pages. (we had a member in the past who insisted on using a sig image that was twice the size of our posted photo size limit and it made everything very, very u g l y!)
I'd be more than happy to make you a button using one of my photos....
Posted By: floweringchild Re: Personalized signature buttons... Part 4 - August 28th, 2006 at 02:34 PM
Hi Bill,
Okay, I understand. Would it be possible to use a pic I have and you can put my name on it?

I'll send it to you in a PM.

Thanks Bill! wavey
Posted By: Bill Re: Personalized signature buttons... Part 4 - August 29th, 2006 at 12:16 AM
You bet! Send it to me...
Posted By: Pekemom Re: Personalized signature buttons... Part 4 - August 29th, 2006 at 02:28 PM
Bill,

Hi! Did you get the email and avatar request I sent you? Please let me know if you didn't get any email from me. I've attached an avatar of my Peke that I'd love to use.

Here's what it looks like:
[Linked Image]

Kind regards!! ~Nikki (aka Pekemom)
Posted By: floweringchild Re: Personalized signature buttons... Part 4 - August 29th, 2006 at 02:50 PM
Okay Bill, can we try this again?

Would this work?

My name first,
[Linked Image]

then, a small pic under it,

[Linked Image]

Let me know if this will work for my signature button and if you would be so kind to activate.

Thanks!
Posted By: badplanter Re: Personalized signature buttons... Part 4 - August 31st, 2006 at 04:43 PM
Hi everybody! wavey
I was wondering if i could have a button made with this if nobody has it yet? Possibly, with "Mark" somewhere on it?

http://www.thegardenhelper.com/screensaver/falls/pres0018.html

(I have to say that these pics are AMAZING!! thumbup )

Thanks! thumbup
Posted By: afgreyparrot Re: Personalized signature buttons... Part 4 - September 1st, 2006 at 05:01 AM
Nice new signature buttons! thumbup
Posted By: badplanter Re: Personalized signature buttons... Part 4 - September 1st, 2006 at 05:21 AM
Thanks for setting it up for me, everybody! thumbup
Posted By: Pekemom Re: Personalized signature buttons... Part 4 - September 1st, 2006 at 12:19 PM
Thanks for my beautiful new sig button!! That was really nice of you guys!! kissies
Posted By: floweringchild Re: Personalized signature buttons... Part 4 - September 2nd, 2006 at 05:18 PM
Thanks so much Bill! wavey
Posted By: weezie13 Re: Personalized signature buttons... Part 4 - September 3rd, 2006 at 03:44 AM
I like those, they are sooooo colorful.
Posted By: Anchasta Re: Personalized signature buttons... Part 4 - September 11th, 2006 at 02:42 AM
http://www.thegardenhelper.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php/topic/28/29.html

Can I get this as a button?

Also, once I am here and logged in, how in the world do I find my profile to edit it? I feel like a puppy chasing it's tail...lol
Posted By: Bill Re: Personalized signature buttons... Part 4 - September 11th, 2006 at 02:47 AM
The first photo or the second?
Would you like it to say Anchasta?
Posted By: AnnetteM Re: Personalized signature buttons... Part 4 - November 15th, 2006 at 10:08 AM
Weezie, Could you make my personalized button the Lisianthus 4? I'd appreciate it.
Thanks for your help.
Annette
Posted By: weezie13 Re: Personalized signature buttons... Part 4 - November 15th, 2006 at 10:24 AM
I'll give Bill a holler wavey and see what he can do
for you...
*those are very pretty flowers, do you grow them??*
Posted By: afgreyparrot Re: Personalized signature buttons... Part 4 - November 16th, 2006 at 09:33 PM
Very nice button, Annette! thumbup
Posted By: weezie13 Re: Personalized signature buttons... Part 4 - November 16th, 2006 at 10:19 PM
Ohhhhhh I agree..
I love those flowers..
They look/remind me of roses...
soooo pretty..
Posted By: Shirley4 Re: Personalized signature buttons... Part 4 - November 17th, 2006 at 03:32 AM
Hi Bill wavey

Can I get a signature picture made out of this picture, and which says Fantasy Lover?

(Why can't I copy and paste a picture from my clip art files here?}

It's a dragon. Do you have a neat dragon to use for me??
Posted By: Shirley4 Re: Personalized signature buttons... Part 4 - November 17th, 2006 at 03:35 AM
I think I was supposed to say Hi Weezie. Sorry!
Posted By: weezie13 Re: Personalized signature buttons... Part 4 - November 17th, 2006 at 03:40 AM
Originally posted by Shirley4:
(Why can't I copy and paste a picture from my clip art files here?}
You need to go to a public photo storage place,
like PHOTOBUCKET, *most of us here have them there, very easy to use, and free*

You need to store them there and link then then to us thru the IMAGE button found on the FULL REPLY FORM...

Hi~Hi by the way!!
I'll let Bill know what you'd like..
*I am not 100% sure about if he can or can not do your dragon... but I'll have him swing thru..* thumbup
Posted By: Shirley4 Re: Personalized signature buttons... Part 4 - November 17th, 2006 at 03:51 AM
Thank you so much Weezie!! kit
Posted By: Shirley4 Re: Personalized signature buttons... Part 4 - November 17th, 2006 at 04:37 AM
OK, now I have a photobucket album. Now I'll have to try to get a picture or URL onto here --
--wait--- clp (I hope!)

If this works, then can I have this for my signature picture with Fantasy Lover? Is it not too big?
Posted By: Shirley4 Re: Personalized signature buttons... Part 4 - November 17th, 2006 at 10:32 AM
Thank you! Thank you! I love it!! clp
Posted By: weezie13 Re: Personalized signature buttons... Part 4 - November 19th, 2006 at 04:01 AM
That's a very neat sig button Sherley!!
Posted By: Shirley4 Re: Personalized signature buttons... Part 4 - November 19th, 2006 at 09:29 PM
Weezie, could I have the 'Thanks SC' removed from under my signature button and replace with just 'Shirley'? Please and thank you wink
Posted By: weezie13 Re: Personalized signature buttons... Part 4 - November 19th, 2006 at 10:51 PM
Bill beat me to it..
But it all sure looks very nice.... thumbup thumbup
Posted By: AnnetteM Re: Personalized signature buttons... Part 4 - November 23rd, 2006 at 10:02 AM
Hi everyone,
Firstly, Thanks Bill (Weezie)for setting me up with the Lisianthus button. I love it too and no, I do not grow them... but I should try! They also remind me of hibiscus and I do grow those (my favorite flower) - just wished I lived in Hawaii to enjoy them more than I do here in Minnesota (although we're having a heat wave right now).
Happy Thanksgiving!
muggs
Posted By: rubberbandman Re: Personalized signature buttons... Part 4 - January 12th, 2007 at 11:35 AM
could I have a picture of some sort of mountain goat as my sig button and have my name put on it.

thanks
Justin
Posted By: weezie13 Re: Personalized signature buttons... Part 4 - January 12th, 2007 at 12:17 PM
Hey~Hey, Justin.. that goat looks awesome..
Nice job Bill! thumbup
Posted By: faerywatcher Re: Personalized signature buttons... Part 4 - January 12th, 2007 at 12:36 PM
i don't know how to get buttons myself,,,,could any of you get me one with either a gargoyle, fairy, or castle? then, put wendy on it?? hope that is not too much to ask, thanks!
Posted By: rubberbandman Re: Personalized signature buttons... Part 4 - January 12th, 2007 at 03:19 PM
thanks guys
Posted By: weezie13 Re: Personalized signature buttons... Part 4 - January 13th, 2007 at 03:45 AM
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh, I absolutely LOVE that one
Wendy..
Sooooooo pretty....
Posted By: afgreyparrot Re: Personalized signature buttons... Part 4 - January 13th, 2007 at 03:45 AM
Nice new signature buttons! thumbup

Wendy...the fairy is so colorful!
I love it! grinnnn
Posted By: faerywatcher Re: Personalized signature buttons... Part 4 - January 18th, 2007 at 03:15 AM
whoever did my button for me,,,,,,I LOVE IT!!!!! thanks! clp
Posted By: afgreyparrot Re: Personalized signature buttons... Part 4 - January 18th, 2007 at 03:23 AM
whoever did my button for me
That would be Bill! thumbup
Posted By: plantqueen Re: Personalized signature buttons... Part 4 - January 18th, 2007 at 06:00 AM
Okay....I guess it is about time I get a signature button made. Bill, could you make me a button with this pic on it? Also, could you put Jessica on it?

[Linked Image]

Thank you! thumbup
Posted By: weezie13 Re: Personalized signature buttons... Part 4 - January 18th, 2007 at 08:16 AM
Now that's a beautiful sig button too..
They just keep gettin' prettier and prettier! thumbup clp cool
Posted By: afgreyparrot Re: Personalized signature buttons... Part 4 - January 18th, 2007 at 08:22 AM
You said a mouth full, weezie! thumbup
Posted By: faerywatcher Re: Personalized signature buttons... Part 4 - January 18th, 2007 at 09:49 AM
we are gorgeous!
Posted By: plantqueen Re: Personalized signature buttons... Part 4 - January 18th, 2007 at 05:13 PM
Thank you Bill! I love it!!! kissies
Posted By: sibyl Re: Personalized signature buttons... Part 4 - January 25th, 2007 at 04:07 AM
shocked would it be posible to change the name in my rottie button from sibyl to christy? if its not too much trouble?
Posted By: afgreyparrot Re: Personalized signature buttons... Part 4 - January 25th, 2007 at 04:45 AM
Dang! That was FAST!!! shk
Posted By: sibyl Re: Personalized signature buttons... Part 4 - January 25th, 2007 at 04:59 AM
kissies thank you bill grinnnn
Posted By: Triss Re: Personalized signature buttons... Part 4 - January 25th, 2007 at 05:02 AM
YEAH!! See Christy, I told you that he would fix that right on up for ya!
Posted By: sibyl Re: Personalized signature buttons... Part 4 - January 25th, 2007 at 05:05 AM
kissies thank you triss! shocked laugh i proubly wouldnt of had the guts to ask if ya hadnt told me he loved doing stuff like that! shocked

cindys was right he is like the oz! grinnnn
Posted By: Triss Re: Personalized signature buttons... Part 4 - January 25th, 2007 at 05:10 AM
*magic* grinnnn
Posted By: afgreyparrot Re: Personalized signature buttons... Part 4 - January 25th, 2007 at 05:15 AM
Originally posted by sibyl:
cindys was right he is like the oz! grinnnn
Scarey, isn't it? sca
You have no idea he's here...
...you don't see him...but you know he's there...somewhere...watching.

OK, I just freaked myself out again. :rolleyes:
Posted By: sibyl Re: Personalized signature buttons... Part 4 - January 25th, 2007 at 05:17 AM
laugh thumbup cool hu! i keep lookin up to see it! grinnnn
Posted By: sibyl Re: Personalized signature buttons... Part 4 - January 25th, 2007 at 05:18 AM
sca your freakin me out too!
Posted By: Matriarch Re: Personalized signature buttons... Part 4 - February 7th, 2007 at 05:14 PM
Bill, could I have a button? In the free wallpaper pages, in the Dahlias, I really like the Stolze von Berlin if it's still available.

Just with the name faye on it. thumbup

Thank you the pictures you have are great.
Posted By: weezie13 Re: Personalized signature buttons... Part 4 - February 7th, 2007 at 06:15 PM
Ooooooh, that is beautiful!!! thumbup flw flw cool flw
Posted By: Triss Re: Personalized signature buttons... Part 4 - February 7th, 2007 at 06:20 PM
LOVE that button Mum!!! Looks good!
Posted By: Matriarch Re: Personalized signature buttons... Part 4 - February 7th, 2007 at 08:45 PM
Thanks Bill, I love my button. thumbup clp
Posted By: penny in ontario Re: Personalized signature buttons... Part 4 - February 7th, 2007 at 08:46 PM
Is that ever pretty....good choice!!
Posted By: webwise Re: Personalized signature buttons... Part 4 - February 27th, 2007 at 10:56 AM
Hi Bill, After just a couple of days I've decided I'm staying with your great site. Could you do me a button please? I'd like to use one of your pics from wallpapers, themes, Pooh. Preferably eeyore2.gif. I've always been an admirer of his optimistic view of life, to say nothing of his love of thistles. Keep up the good work. John.
Posted By: afgreyparrot Re: Personalized signature buttons... Part 4 - February 27th, 2007 at 02:29 PM
I love it! thumbup
Posted By: penny in ontario Re: Personalized signature buttons... Part 4 - February 27th, 2007 at 02:58 PM
How cute is that!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted By: afgreyparrot Re: Personalized signature buttons... Part 4 - February 27th, 2007 at 03:08 PM
Check out Thorny\'s new button!
Posted By: webwise Re: Personalized signature buttons... Part 4 - February 27th, 2007 at 03:49 PM
A million thanks. I didn't expect it so quickly. It must still be before lunch east Stateside, and before breakfast in the west clp .
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Personalized signature buttons... Part 4 - February 27th, 2007 at 04:13 PM
Very cute! Eeyore was always my favorite! thumbup
Posted By: weezie13 Re: Personalized signature buttons... Part 4 - February 27th, 2007 at 06:53 PM
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="COMIC SANS MS, Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="3" face="COMIC SANS MS, Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by webwise:
<strong> A million thanks. I didn't expect it so quickly. It must still be before lunch east Stateside, and before breakfast in the west thumbup
Posted By: Triss Re: Personalized signature buttons... Part 4 - February 27th, 2007 at 09:59 PM
Love the button Webwise! And Thorny's is awesome!
Posted By: MLN Re: Personalized signature buttons... Part 4 - March 4th, 2007 at 05:19 PM
Bill, would you please set me up a button? I love just about all critters--especially deer if you have any. But I'm not picky. I haven't been able to find time to pick a pic. Hubby has degenerative arthritis in his spine and it has really caught up with him. We're running to docs and very probably looking at extensive surgery on it. I would appreciate it soooo much. LOVE your site muggs If you can do it, I would like my name, Marleine, to show in it.
Posted By: MLN Re: Personalized signature buttons... Part 4 - March 5th, 2007 at 03:09 PM
Hey Bill--thanks a million for the button. I love it. She looks like our big doe that raises her twin fawns in our front woods every year. I feel like you put our "wild pet" in my signature button for me. clp
Posted By: weezie13 Re: Personalized signature buttons... Part 4 - March 5th, 2007 at 03:23 PM
That is a verrrrrry cooooool button...
I really like it..

(And 4Ruddy has a dear w/fawn button too..)
Posted By: penny in ontario Re: Personalized signature buttons... Part 4 - March 7th, 2007 at 02:45 PM
Very nice......looks good!!
Posted By: Sandieroo Re: Personalized signature buttons... Part 4 - March 18th, 2007 at 06:03 AM
I have a pic of one of my favorites..my Cyclaman that I would love to use as a signature button. Can you please make one for me? The url is Photobucket Cyclaman

Then I might need some help getting it into my signature if you can help please???

Thank you
Sandieroo
Posted By: Bill Re: Personalized signature buttons... Part 4 - March 18th, 2007 at 04:23 PM
Originally posted by Sandieroo:
I have a pic of one of my favorites..my Cyclaman that I would love to use as a signature button. Can you please make one for me? The url is Photobucket Cyclaman

Then I might need some help getting it into my signature if you can help please???

Thank you
Sandieroo
You will need to go to your profile and check the box that says "Check 'Show Signature' by default?"
Your new button will be waiting for you...
© A Gardeners Forum [Archive]