This set of forums is an archive of our old CGI-Based forum platform (UBB.Classic) that was never imported to our current forum (UBB.threads); as such, no new postings or registrations are allowed here.

Please instead direct all questions and postings to the our current forum here.
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
#158288 February 27th, 2007 at 03:49 PM
A million thanks. I didn't expect it so quickly. It must still be before lunch east Stateside, and before breakfast in the west clp .

#158289 February 27th, 2007 at 04:13 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Very cute! Eeyore was always my favorite! thumbup

#158290 February 27th, 2007 at 06:53 PM
Compost Queen!
OP Offline
Compost Queen!
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="COMIC SANS MS, Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="3" face="COMIC SANS MS, Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by webwise:
<strong> A million thanks. I didn't expect it so quickly. It must still be before lunch east Stateside, and before breakfast in the west thumbup

#158291 February 27th, 2007 at 09:59 PM
Love the button Webwise! And Thorny's is awesome!

M
MLN Offline
M
Bill, would you please set me up a button? I love just about all critters--especially deer if you have any. But I'm not picky. I haven't been able to find time to pick a pic. Hubby has degenerative arthritis in his spine and it has really caught up with him. We're running to docs and very probably looking at extensive surgery on it. I would appreciate it soooo much. LOVE your site muggs If you can do it, I would like my name, Marleine, to show in it.

M
MLN Offline
M
Hey Bill--thanks a million for the button. I love it. She looks like our big doe that raises her twin fawns in our front woods every year. I feel like you put our "wild pet" in my signature button for me. clp

Compost Queen!
OP Offline
Compost Queen!
That is a verrrrrry cooooool button...
I really like it..

(And 4Ruddy has a dear w/fawn button too..)

Very nice......looks good!!

I have a pic of one of my favorites..my Cyclaman that I would love to use as a signature button. Can you please make one for me? The url is Photobucket Cyclaman

Then I might need some help getting it into my signature if you can help please???

Thank you
Sandieroo

B
The Garden Helper
The Garden Helper
B
Originally posted by Sandieroo:
I have a pic of one of my favorites..my Cyclaman that I would love to use as a signature button. Can you please make one for me? The url is Photobucket Cyclaman

Then I might need some help getting it into my signature if you can help please???

Thank you
Sandieroo
You will need to go to your profile and check the box that says "Check 'Show Signature' by default?"
Your new button will be waiting for you...

Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4

Link Copied to Clipboard