A Gardeners Forum
Posted By: Anonymous V and Gmom made it to Cindys!!! Let the Party begin!!! Part 3 - May 5th, 2006 at 02:11 AM
I really hope you two get to meet up Gmom! Crossing my fingers for you both! thumbup
Posted By: Anonymous Re: V and Gmom made it to Cindys!!! Let the Party begin!!! Part 3 - May 5th, 2006 at 02:14 AM
Jiffy and I have met before but it would be great to see her again. I sure hope she is able to come to the station thumbup
Posted By: Anonymous Re: V and Gmom made it to Cindys!!! Let the Party begin!!! Part 3 - May 5th, 2006 at 02:16 AM
I remember seeing the pictures of you all together!!! thumbup

Let us know if it works out for you both okay???

I'm so excited for the 3 of you today! How long is your trip to Cindys in total with the stops????
Posted By: Anonymous Re: V and Gmom made it to Cindys!!! Let the Party begin!!! Part 3 - May 5th, 2006 at 02:18 AM
15 hours shk

I have to be at the station here at 3pm and then we leave at 5. If Jiffy meets up with me I'm sure she'll be on here to tell.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: V and Gmom made it to Cindys!!! Let the Party begin!!! Part 3 - May 5th, 2006 at 02:19 AM
I said it once and I'll say it again.....

I NEED A VALIUM!

I'm too excited...must... calm... down laugh
So glad I did not miss you two leave. Be safe on the road to Cindy's and all three of you have more fun than you can imagine!
Posted By: Anonymous Re: V and Gmom made it to Cindys!!! Let the Party begin!!! Part 3 - May 5th, 2006 at 02:37 AM
That's a long trip!!! I wonder how long V's trip is.....

Your theme song today should be On the Road Again!!!!!!! laugh thumbup

Have you ever been to Kentucky before?
we're not going and we are excited just listening to you laugh laugh thumbup
have a wonderful time wink
Posted By: Anonymous Re: V and Gmom made it to Cindys!!! Let the Party begin!!! Part 3 - May 5th, 2006 at 02:39 AM
Never been to Kentucky,but have heard it's beautiful. I can't wait to see it thumbup

Hmmm...theme song...didn't think of that laugh
wasnt there a song or a movie about the "three amigos" laugh
Posted By: Anonymous Re: V and Gmom made it to Cindys!!! Let the Party begin!!! Part 3 - May 5th, 2006 at 02:43 AM
Sit right back and you'll hear a tale

A tale of a fateful trip

That started in the coffehouse

between 3 crazy chicks........................
laugh good one
Posted By: Anonymous Re: V and Gmom made it to Cindys!!! Let the Party begin!!! Part 3 - May 5th, 2006 at 02:46 AM
Problem is...my mind is in overload and I can't think of any more nutz laugh
ok - I have to go clean before the flute teacher comes this afternoon...

I hope THE TRIO has the most FANTASTIC weekend ever!!!
I hope G-Mom's and Vanessa's bus rides are very smooth and uneventful, other than their partying when they hook up!

Can't wait to see the first pics and read the first posts -
I'll be watching carefully - BEHAVE YOURSELVES - NOT!!! laugh Duh kissies
Posted By: Anonymous Re: V and Gmom made it to Cindys!!! Let the Party begin!!! Part 3 - May 5th, 2006 at 02:50 AM
BEHAVE YOURSELVES
[Linked Image]

NOT!!!
[Linked Image]
Posted By: Anonymous Re: V and Gmom made it to Cindys!!! Let the Party begin!!! Part 3 - May 5th, 2006 at 02:53 AM
Cindy has 2 computers right? You guys better pop in to say hi and let us know how things are going! thumbup
Posted By: Anonymous Re: V and Gmom made it to Cindys!!! Let the Party begin!!! Part 3 - May 5th, 2006 at 03:02 AM
I don't know if Cindyhas the proper messenger,but she does have a web camera we can hook up.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: V and Gmom made it to Cindys!!! Let the Party begin!!! Part 3 - May 5th, 2006 at 03:15 AM
grinnnn The 3 of you on webcam would be so cool!!!!!!! muggs
Originally posted by gardenmom32210:
Sit right back and you'll hear a tale

A tale of a fateful trip

That started in the coffehouse

between 3 crazy chicks........................
Oh, man! We will have to finish this song when you guys get here!
(...after a few glasses of Zinfinsomething!) laugh grinnnn

No way we would do this without everyone else being here, too!
If me and G-Mom and Vanessa are gonna have a good time this week-end, EVERYONE is gonna share it with us!
Posted By: Anonymous Re: V and Gmom made it to Cindys!!! Let the Party begin!!! Part 3 - May 5th, 2006 at 05:23 AM
JIFFYS GONNA MEET ME!

YAY!!!!
I just had to go get Peanut from school...he has PINK EYE!!!!
I actually don't think it is really pink eye though..I think his eye is just irritated from the ringworm....this is NOT good timing what ever it is!

~V~
this is getting better by the minute, now Jiffys meeting you, this is going to be a great time for you all, you need to set a time friday or saturday night and go on the web cam for us all
Posted By: Anonymous Re: V and Gmom made it to Cindys!!! Let the Party begin!!! Part 3 - May 5th, 2006 at 05:34 AM
Saturday night after a few drinks sounds like a good time laugh
G-Mom...I'm so glad you will get to see Jiffy again!

I just had to go get Peanut from school...he has PINK EYE!!!!
I actually don't think it is really pink eye though..I think his eye is just irritated from the ringworm....this is NOT good timing what ever it is!
Oh, man...I hate that.
I bet you are not wanting to leave there, with him having this. Are you still coming?
Posted By: Anonymous Re: V and Gmom made it to Cindys!!! Let the Party begin!!! Part 3 - May 5th, 2006 at 05:46 AM
I leave here in one hour grinnnn
I am going to have a nervous breakdown. laugh
Posted By: Anonymous Re: V and Gmom made it to Cindys!!! Let the Party begin!!! Part 3 - May 5th, 2006 at 05:52 AM
I think we need a virtual valium thumbup
Virtual? laugh
I just took a Librium...a real one! laugh p laugh
I'm supposed to be staying calm..... lala
That's not easy for me to do!
Posted By: Anonymous Re: V and Gmom made it to Cindys!!! Let the Party begin!!! Part 3 - May 5th, 2006 at 06:06 AM
Well,virtual for me then laugh
Posted By: Anonymous Re: V and Gmom made it to Cindys!!! Let the Party begin!!! Part 3 - May 5th, 2006 at 06:22 AM
Pacing

Tapping

Pacing

Tapping

Pacing

Tapping
Posted By: Anonymous Re: V and Gmom made it to Cindys!!! Let the Party begin!!! Part 3 - May 5th, 2006 at 06:25 AM
I am packing up the Van!
I'm too nervous to even clean house right now! laugh

I'll be up all night!
Posted By: Anonymous Re: V and Gmom made it to Cindys!!! Let the Party begin!!! Part 3 - May 5th, 2006 at 06:27 AM
I'm as excited as a kid on Christmas morning laugh
Posted By: Anonymous Re: V and Gmom made it to Cindys!!! Let the Party begin!!! Part 3 - May 5th, 2006 at 06:31 AM
I leave for the bus station in 15 minutes!

OMG....I am so excited!

Where's Nessa?
Posted By: Anonymous Re: V and Gmom made it to Cindys!!! Let the Party begin!!! Part 3 - May 5th, 2006 at 06:36 AM
George is ready to head downtown wavey
I'm right here packing the car...

I bet you are not wanting to leave there, with him having this. Are you still coming?
I don't think he really has pink eye...they will be FINE...OF COURSE I AM COMING!!!!
Nothing is gonna stop me unless it involves visual blood! The guys can handle anything that might come up...

~V~
I am going to puke! laugh
I have not been this excited in my life.
I swear, I need to calm down.
I am going crazy here.

I think I need to get some fresh air! laugh

This is like a dream!
If it's a dream I hope I don't wake up til G-Mom and Vanessa go home!
Wahoo..Let the party begin...
i still say we need to have a forum convention, meet for the weekend at some central location and party and chat for the weekend!!!
fundraiser anyone??
Posted By: Anonymous Re: V and Gmom made it to Cindys!!! Let the Party begin!!! Part 3 - May 5th, 2006 at 09:25 AM
Ciny are you going to be able to sleep tonight! laugh laugh laugh
Well I was sitting here relaxing and then read this and now I am all amped up again! Cannot wait to hear that everyone made it safe and sound to your place Cindy!
are you going to be able to sleep tonight!
I'll probably be up cleaning the house all night! eek
Posted By: Anonymous Re: V and Gmom made it to Cindys!!! Let the Party begin!!! Part 3 - May 5th, 2006 at 11:24 AM
Don't worry about it! Although it's easy to say that...

When Jiffy came last week I had mom and Cory here helping me frantically clean...

Cory kept looking at me saying Loz--I don't think she's coming to see your house, she's coming to see you!

It doesn't matter though, even though you know that you always go into freak out mode! laugh
pace... pace... pace....... Duh
pace... pace... pace....... Duh

I hope you ladies know that you are gonna be in BIGGGGGGGGGG trouble if you don't check in soon! I'm wearing a hole through the carpet here as I pace back and forth and worry about whether or not you are safe and sound and okie dokie in Kentucky.... frown
Hope all is well over there in Kentucky. Hope we hear from you soon!
Posted By: Anonymous Re: V and Gmom made it to Cindys!!! Let the Party begin!!! Part 3 - May 6th, 2006 at 03:19 AM
I talked to Cindy----her and Gmom are on their way to pick V up in Knoxville....there were problems with her bus being overbooked or something.....So they are currently on a road trip to go get her and rescue her! I told her to think of it as a fun adventure! laugh thumbup laugh
An adventure for sure Loz. Thanks for the update!
Posted By: Anonymous Re: V and Gmom made it to Cindys!!! Let the Party begin!!! Part 3 - May 6th, 2006 at 05:51 AM
We are here!

And all of the truck drivers survived!
Now that calls for a super giant collective sigh of relief!!!! Let the party commence! kissies kissies kissies

And all of the truck drivers survived!
I almost didn't! sca
Honey!!!
I'm home!!! wavey
Posted By: Anonymous Re: V and Gmom made it to Cindys!!! Let the Party begin!!! Part 3 - May 6th, 2006 at 05:56 AM
Some pics are forthcoming!
Posted By: Anonymous Re: V and Gmom made it to Cindys!!! Let the Party begin!!! Part 3 - May 6th, 2006 at 05:57 AM
hee,hee,hee,hee!
laugh muggs muggs muggs muggs laugh muggs lets party!!!
YES!!!! I am so glad you ALL made it safely!!!
Glad you all made it safe and sound! Now enjoy your weekend together and tell us allllllll about it!!

Got a webcam so you can give us all a live feed? LOL
we are all relieved that everyone is there safe and sound muggs cheers everyone
Posted By: Anonymous Re: V and Gmom made it to Cindys!!! Let the Party begin!!! Part 3 - May 6th, 2006 at 06:09 AM
I've GOTTA see pictures!!! laugh Duh
[Linked Image]LET THE FUN BEGIN!!!!! [Linked Image]

I'm so very glad you are all there and in 1 piece! [Linked Image]

And I'm especially glad I was still home to see this!
Hugs to you all!
Gosh! I looked all over, trying to find this! I thought there would be a NEW thread, since "on their way" doesn't apply anymore! perpl
[Linked Image] Glad you're all there in 3 pieces!
Now get some pics up here! (Pleeez!) [Linked Image]
The conversation at Cindy's place

G-mom- That is a good pic.
Cindy- No my hair is sticking up, what about this one?
Vanessa- No my eyes are closed.
G-mom- But I did not smile in that one.
Cindy - and we all look goofy in that one.

laugh
and you forgot Triss, Lola behave!!! laugh
That or she is attacking the cameras!
or telling secrets laugh lala laugh
DUH! [Linked Image] Like we've never seen pics with the hair thing going on... or the eye thing... or the smile thing!
Just POST THE PICS! You can touch them up & repost them later.
For now, we want PROOF, cuz we've been waiting ALL DAY!
[Linked Image]
Posted By: Anonymous Re: V and Gmom made it to Cindys!!! Let the Party begin!!! Part 3 - May 6th, 2006 at 06:50 AM
Yeh, yeh, yeh...we NEED pictures!!! Come on you 3 get 'er done! laugh thumbup

Gosh! I looked all over, trying to find this! I thought there would be a NEW thread, since "on their way" doesn't apply anymore!
Just to confuse you all a little more I changed the name of the thread! laugh p laugh
come on you 3!!!

I have to leave here soon!!!

pretty please? kissies perpl
Great move, Laura! kissies

I hope the girls don't get lost now, looking for the thread they'd posted in before! [Linked Image]
me too, i gotta go soon, pics please!!!!
This may be a really dumb question since Cindy almost needed a straight jacket to keep from rummaging through her mouse box.... but did you open them yet? If you have, I'll will just assume that you toasted Hornitos already?

Kentucky will never be the same after this weekend....

I sure wish that Greyhound hadn't screwed up a couple of planned surprises, the way they did :p but I'm sure the road trip to Knoxville was a ball anyway.
I know you are going to have the best party of all time.... I sure wish I could be there to play with you all! kissies kissies kissies
Can I go with ya to bail them out Bill?
i'll drive, i have a mini van with a DVD player and if they behave i'll let them watch a movie!!!
Originally posted by Triss:
Can I go with ya to bail them out Bill?
Oh yeah.. right and suddenly there are five of us in jail which would require Jiffy to drive up and bail us and then there would be six of us.... then who? Jimmy!!!! Help?

Hey! We may get a forum convention going yet!
gab gab gab gab gab gab gab gab
thats a great idea Bill, we need to pick the hotel carefully though, that place would never be the same and its a hotel!!
So, inquiring minds need to know what planned surprises were messed up by Greyhound?

huh huh huh???
I have managed to avoid jail this long Bill, I think you will be safe with me! laugh
I've never been in jail, either, Bill, except for as a juvenile runaway. So you'd be safe with me, too! Wanna swing by Maine en route to KY?

It wouldn't be THAT far out of the way, right?

Duh

Merme
Well...
in that case, I'm on the way to Maine so I'll come along too, and I've not been in jail either!
Good they made it finally. Bill I'm here if you need me to help you with these wild cats laugh Seems they are ganging up on you. Did Vanessa really miss the bus or was she thrown off? laugh laugh

The Garden Helper Cross bar Convention I can see the headlines now!!! laugh

Just glad to hear they are safe at Cindy's and Kentucky so far hasn't called out the National gaurd. Sorry I wasn't here when thye arrived but attending to funeral things. Wont be on tomorrow at all.
I've never been in jail either... thats why I should stay outta KY...
Think about it a minute...
An epic road trip across the country collecting dozens of people as we cruise along, culminating at the London PD where we bail out the GF cheer team, who by now have sat in the greybar hotel for a week, patiently waiting to be rescued... and are very ready for a glass of ice cold Hornitorita and full resumption of the interrupted party.... and of course the party will become WAYYYYY wilder with the hundred or so members who have shown up for support, and now led on by the three newly released crazy ladies with an unlimited supply of Hornitos, JB, JD and zinfansomething....

Now think back about some of those friday night banter partys and how crazy they get and try to imagine the reality of the "Collapse of Kentucky" party..... at least a few of us would lose the ability to say "I've never been in jail" before the party ended...

Pretty safe bet there I think... I don't wanna go to jail!!! eek

Its all Cindy's fault!!! :p
Posted By: Anonymous Re: V and Gmom made it to Cindys!!! Let the Party begin!!! Part 3 - May 6th, 2006 at 08:55 AM
laugh laugh thumbup laugh laugh

I've never been to jail either....although I was chased once by a cop and outran him, and I did sit in the PD one night for hours talking myself out of getting into trouble! grinnnn
I've never gone to jail either... went to bail someone else out, but never been in trouble... LOL

I *think* I would be safe... LOL
So sorry...we just now had a chance to eat the first bite we've had today, and open our presents.
(Had to do some stuff for Rachel)

I haven't even read through this topic yet.

But...pictures are uploading right now.
[Linked Image]
I was just reading and thinking about their party and how fun it would be to be there. muggs
Suddenly a chill ran down my spine when I remembered the old legends about Cindy keeping me tied up in her basement......
and Karen is there..... no doubt that she has a whip or two in her suitcase!
Does Nessa carry her cooking cutlery in case she gets the urge to whip up some delicasy?
I already know that Hellhound would be chewing on me....
that leaves Lola... Darn, I wish I had mailed her box of SpongeBob Cheesits when I was supposed to....

I'm really not sure how safe I would be if the Trio got me cornered while under the effects of Horney Toes. sca

After a thorough re-thinking I'll enjoy their party a lot more from right here! laugh
Posted By: Anonymous Re: V and Gmom made it to Cindys!!! Let the Party begin!!! Part 3 - May 6th, 2006 at 09:25 AM
Hellhound would be chewing on me....
I pet Hellhound sca ...and lived!

I'm pretty sure that they wouldn't put us in jail...
[Linked Image]
Posted By: Anonymous Re: V and Gmom made it to Cindys!!! Let the Party begin!!! Part 3 - May 6th, 2006 at 09:27 AM
Drum roll please........

Time to start the party!
[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
laugh laugh Bill! Smart man!! thumbup

Here I've been gone for 2 1/2 hours & FINALLY A pic appears, just before I got back here! I'm glad I was burning steam off somewhere else, or I wouldn't have any fingernails left & I'd be out of cigarettes!

Girls, since you've offered up the "We're here" toast & have the bottle(s) open, if you don't mind we'd like to see some "before & after" pics... (maybe even LOTS of "during" ones too!) [Linked Image]
Posted By: Anonymous Re: V and Gmom made it to Cindys!!! Let the Party begin!!! Part 3 - May 6th, 2006 at 09:30 AM
We've been busy running around so it took a while to get the pics up....sorry ya'll...

Hey Bill....the screws were great but where are the brass balls?
Were you able to finish writing your theme song while on the road trip? Duh
Posted By: Anonymous Re: V and Gmom made it to Cindys!!! Let the Party begin!!! Part 3 - May 6th, 2006 at 09:36 AM
We plan on working on it this weekend thumbup
Posted By: Anonymous Re: V and Gmom made it to Cindys!!! Let the Party begin!!! Part 3 - May 6th, 2006 at 09:38 AM
OMG, and we have pictures! thumbup

So what was V thinking when she saw you 2 crazy nuns coming for her? laugh
Hey Bill....the screws were great but where are the brass balls?
You are now officially a member of the extremely elite group of women who ever got a screw from the one and only Wild Willy! It made ya smile... didn't it? A lil giggle? Huh? shocked
Posted By: Anonymous Re: V and Gmom made it to Cindys!!! Let the Party begin!!! Part 3 - May 6th, 2006 at 09:50 AM
what was V thinking when she saw you 2 crazy nuns coming for her?

She said that she was very grateful to have holy women coming for her
Posted By: Anonymous Re: V and Gmom made it to Cindys!!! Let the Party begin!!! Part 3 - May 6th, 2006 at 09:50 AM
A lil giggle?
Alot'o giggle laugh
Posted By: Anonymous Re: V and Gmom made it to Cindys!!! Let the Party begin!!! Part 3 - May 6th, 2006 at 09:54 AM
She said that she was very grateful to have holy women coming for her
laugh laugh I'm amazed lightning didn't strike you both in those outfits! p laugh

So what did you all have to eat???

Let me guess....Tuna??? Salmon????? [Linked Image]
Posted By: Anonymous Re: V and Gmom made it to Cindys!!! Let the Party begin!!! Part 3 - May 6th, 2006 at 09:55 AM
Waiting fruitlessly for Vanessa....

[Linked Image]

I spent an hour wandering around the Knoxville station in this getup!
Posted By: Anonymous Re: V and Gmom made it to Cindys!!! Let the Party begin!!! Part 3 - May 6th, 2006 at 09:58 AM
I'm amazed lightning didn't strike you both in those outfits!
We thought about that....especially when we asked for directions from a landscaper and asked the lord to bless his bushes shk
Posted By: Anonymous Re: V and Gmom made it to Cindys!!! Let the Party begin!!! Part 3 - May 6th, 2006 at 09:58 AM
Tuna??? Salmon?????
Taco Bell p laugh
Love the pics! Looks like so much fun. I'd risk jailtime for it if I could!
Posted By: Anonymous Re: V and Gmom made it to Cindys!!! Let the Party begin!!! Part 3 - May 6th, 2006 at 10:02 AM
I spent an hour wandering around the Knoxville station in this getup!
[Linked Image] PRICELESS [Linked Image]

I bet you got some really weird looks huh?
[Linked Image]

Taco Bell is sounding pretty darned good! muggs
Posted By: Anonymous Re: V and Gmom made it to Cindys!!! Let the Party begin!!! Part 3 - May 6th, 2006 at 10:02 AM
You are now officially a member of the extremely elite group of women who ever got a screw from the one and only Wild Willy!
I've never seen one that big! shocked laugh
Posted By: Anonymous Re: V and Gmom made it to Cindys!!! Let the Party begin!!! Part 3 - May 6th, 2006 at 10:03 AM
I stood outside for a while and waved at all of the traffic going by...almost caused a couple of wrecks laugh
Posted By: Anonymous Re: V and Gmom made it to Cindys!!! Let the Party begin!!! Part 3 - May 6th, 2006 at 10:04 AM
You are now officially a member of the extremely elite group of women who ever got a screw from the one and only Wild Willy!
I've never seen one that big! shocked laugh
wavey
Posted By: Anonymous Re: V and Gmom made it to Cindys!!! Let the Party begin!!! Part 3 - May 6th, 2006 at 10:05 AM
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~CLOSING~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Gmom, wanna open a new one please?
Posted By: Anonymous Re: V and Gmom made it to Cindys!!! Let the Party begin!!! Part 3 - May 6th, 2006 at 10:05 AM
So where are V and Cindy? Sitting there with you?
Cindy is at the police station and Vanessa is napping.
Police station all ready and you are here with us and V is napping just letting Cindy rot away in jail????
Posted By: Anonymous Re: V and Gmom made it to Cindys!!! Let the Party begin!!! Part 3 - May 6th, 2006 at 10:07 AM
Naw...she'll be back...after V and I finish the horney-toes laugh
© A Gardeners Forum [Archive]