A Gardeners Forum
Posted By: jogger Charles and Camilla? - November 2nd, 2005 at 08:19 AM
They are in the USA for 8Days.
What are your impression's of Camilla?.
Will not tell you mine, do not want to bias you, honest opinion's only. Looking forward to this.
Posted By: hisgal2 Re: Charles and Camilla? - November 2nd, 2005 at 08:27 AM
I do not know much about her...but have heard some tid bits on TV. From what I've heard, she's a bit stuck up. I often wonder if she is trying to fill Pricess Diana's shoes. I found it VERY interesting that the queen didn't go to their wedding! Kind of tells ya somethin' , right?
Posted By: Merme Re: Charles and Camilla? - November 2nd, 2005 at 08:30 AM
Jogger, you're kidding, right?

Merme
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Charles and Camilla? - November 2nd, 2005 at 09:12 AM
She'll never fill the shoes...if you want my honest opinion since I do keep up on such things since I'm English I have to say I don't like her....She's horsey looking and plain....I know, I'm judging from appearances since I don't really know her---but come on--no way is she going to be as accepted by the public as Princess Diana was...
Posted By: weezie13 Re: Charles and Camilla? - November 2nd, 2005 at 09:48 AM
She's horsey looking and plain
Where's that finger wavin' gremalin...
Shouldn't judge a book by it's cover there, Laura..

From what I understand.. they were in love,
long before Dianna came along... but Charles
was forbid to marry/court her....because she was
married and divorced...

And Dianna was chosen for several reason's..
Siring *breeding* for babies for the monarchy,
and her blood line..and so that people would like Charles better than they did....when he became King, cause his personality kinda s#cked..

But, I think there's alot to do with the Queen..
and how she feels one should act on the throne..
in fear of having the people do away with the "royality" because if there weren't tourists to visit and make some kind of $$ off of them,
they'd have been done away with long ago...
And how Charles wanted to act or do...
I think he was/is stuck between a rock and a hard place... I think he's not that out going and really gets tired of the hoop~la and living his life in a glass house so to speak..

I am very sadden how events turned out for Dianna, and the boys.. Very sad indeed..
She (Dianna) was a victim/pawn in the whole ordeal.. but I think she came out the wiser of it...

Alot has to do with protocol and not wanting to get bumped off the monarchy and what they think they should do in the palace and what the people would think is okay!!!

But I think she's (Camila) is doing okay.. they can't please everyone all the time... they look happy, finally.

It seems as if the boys like her..and is happy for their father too...

Okay Doreen, what's your take on it...?????
Posted By: afgreyparrot Re: Charles and Camilla? - November 2nd, 2005 at 09:54 AM
...and I am stayin' out of this one! laugh thumbup p
Posted By: Dixie Angel Re: Charles and Camilla? - November 2nd, 2005 at 11:08 AM
Originally posted by afgreyparrot:
...and I am stayin' out of this one! laugh thumbup p
Me, too!

Dianna
Posted By: JV Re: Charles and Camilla? - November 2nd, 2005 at 12:13 PM
You can finger your waving gremlin at me all you want but that is one UGGGGGGLy broad. My Iguana;s are a lot prettier then she is. I have heard her called horse face that is not true a horse does not have a face that long and ugly. I always kissed my Horses but I would never kiss this woman. Sorry weezie, jogger remember YOU ASK FOR IT! laugh
Jimmy
Posted By: princessazlea Re: Charles and Camilla? - November 2nd, 2005 at 06:01 PM
Originally Posted by afgreyparrot:
... and I am stayin' out of this one laugh thumbup p

So am I mad
Posted By: melcon6 Re: Charles and Camilla? - November 2nd, 2005 at 08:32 PM
You can finger your waving gremlin at me all you want but that is one UGGGGGGLy broad. My Iguana;s are a lot prettier then she is. I have heard her called horse face that is not true a horse does not have a face that long and ugly. I always kissed my Horses but I would never kiss this woman. Sorry weezie, jogger remember YOU ASK FOR IT!
laugh laugh laugh You are so funny, Jimmy

Jogger, nice to see you here, haven't much lately . I think Camilla is a woman just like you and me trying to make a life, truly in love with Charles, God only knows why, he's not that easy to look at either.

Dianna was never Charles' princess, she was ours and the children's that she aided and she was treated badly by the "royal" family. She rose above it and was truly a beautiful and yet troubled person. It didn't work out for her and Charles, and I hope he can be happy now with Camilla, and he seems to be a better father now. I hope his boys find happiness .
Posted By: hisgal2 Re: Charles and Camilla? - November 2nd, 2005 at 10:11 PM
Can you believe that they stayed in the SAME place that Diana always stayed at in New York!?!?!? WHAT were they thinking!?
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Charles and Camilla? - November 3rd, 2005 at 04:48 AM
Where's that finger wavin' gremalin...
Shouldn't judge a book by it's cover there, Laura..
I know, I try not to judge by appearances--really, I'm sure that she might be a very nice woman....it's just comparable to Diana she IS horsey and plain....But like I said she may be really nice....I did see a picture of her on the View this morning when she was 18 and she was pretty back then actually. And it's not even her body/face....a lot of the problem is her clothes.....some of them are horrible!!! If I were in the publics eye all the time I'd be dressing to the nines.
Posted By: hisgal2 Re: Charles and Camilla? - November 3rd, 2005 at 07:21 AM
Did you hear that she brough 50 outfits for the 8 days that she's here!?!?!?!? I saw a clip on TV lastnight and I agree, I wasn't very impressed with how she was dressed.
Posted By: Thornius Re: Charles and Camilla? - November 3rd, 2005 at 08:08 AM
Don't worry, Jogger. We'll make sure they don't make it back to England.
Posted By: moondance Re: Charles and Camilla? - November 3rd, 2005 at 10:43 AM
They have loved each other for years. Not "allowed" to be married when they were young. Can you imagine having to wait your whole life for your parent to die or step down before you can do what you have been trained to do for your whole life? Then have your wife picked our for you? Personally I don't give a d###n about royalty but I do think that Camillia is getting the -I was going to say short stick-but I am afraid that Cindy is going to jump on that one! It seems to me that they are finally together and happy. AndI wish them both well.
Posted By: afgreyparrot Re: Charles and Camilla? - November 3rd, 2005 at 10:54 AM
but I am afraid that Cindy is going to jump on that one!
Cindy has had very good self-control on this topic! grinnnn
Bill should give me 2 extra points for this! laugh

Cindy angell
Posted By: weezie13 Re: Charles and Camilla? - November 3rd, 2005 at 11:12 AM
Bill should give me 2 extra points for this!
Heck no, he's taking 5 points away for that... p
Posted By: duckie Re: Charles and Camilla? - November 3rd, 2005 at 11:17 AM
wavey Just my crude American opinion here.

I don't care.

The rich and famous always piss me off.
They have never had to work a day in their life.

Then............boo hoo........they have no privacy.

I felt Love and admiration for Princess Diana because of her humanitarian efforts.
Posted By: geegeeburr Re: Charles and Camilla? - November 3rd, 2005 at 03:24 PM
I kinda agree with Moondance and Duckie. Never cared about royalty, never cared about the whole Charles and Di thing. I hate seeing royal stuff on the news as much as I hate seeing more crap about the Kennedys or whoever else.

That being said, though, it does seem like they're in love, and it would completely suck to not be "allowed" to be with the person you loved for years and years.

But then, he could have abdicated if he really really wanted to marry here, right? Isn't that what some royal person did to marry Wallis Simpson? (Is that right? I don't know exactly who, because I've only heard my mom talk about it, I think.)
Posted By: suzydaze Re: Charles and Camilla? - November 3rd, 2005 at 08:46 PM
I'm with Duckie,

and I'll leave it at that. p grinnnn
Posted By: ChristinaC Re: Charles and Camilla? - November 3rd, 2005 at 09:12 PM
Please mind my ignorance but how is the Royal Family related to the United States....like...do they have anything to do with the States. I'm only asking because I don't know. The Canadians were once under British rule, yet, we don't make a big deal about the Royal Family at all. I could care less. I don't even know what Camilla looks like.

Christina
Posted By: afgreyparrot Re: Charles and Camilla? - November 3rd, 2005 at 09:20 PM
[Linked Image]
Posted By: ChristinaC Re: Charles and Camilla? - November 3rd, 2005 at 09:22 PM
LOL!! Thanx Afgrey.......now I think I have seen her...I definitely recognize her.
Christina
Posted By: afgreyparrot Re: Charles and Camilla? - November 3rd, 2005 at 09:26 PM
:rolleyes: Well...I was headed back here to delete that picture before anyone saw it...I said I was keeping quiet on this topic. But, you provoked me! laugh

Cindy Jo
Posted By: Kath-pdx Re: Charles and Camilla? - November 3rd, 2005 at 09:51 PM
CINDY!
Here I thought I might just drop in someplace..after being gone so long... and what do I find? You... being ... 'so exquisitly you'!!! <Nice!>

You know I'm going to have to come back tonight when i have time to see what havok is about! (and how much as the AfGreyParrot fingerprint alllllllll over it!) thumbup
Posted By: 4Ruddy Re: Charles and Camilla? - November 3rd, 2005 at 11:32 PM
Great to see ya back Kath!!!!
We can always use a little extra havock around here! thumbup
Posted By: suzydaze Re: Charles and Camilla? - November 3rd, 2005 at 11:32 PM
wonder what kind of picture I'll get if I provoke Cindy too

provokeprovokeprovokeprovokeprovokeprovokeprovoke
~provokeprovokeprovokeprovokeprovokeprovokeprovoke

is that enough provoking laugh laugh p
Posted By: weezie13 Re: Charles and Camilla? - November 4th, 2005 at 12:07 AM
*Belinda, just shortened your provoking,
just so you know.. that run on sentence thing
makes the page go over the edges!!* wink kissies
Posted By: afgreyparrot Re: Charles and Camilla? - November 4th, 2005 at 12:10 AM
OMG, Belinda! eek
Don't make me do this! :rolleyes:

Did you want the royal portrait of Camilla?
[Linked Image]

...or the picture of Charles AND Camilla?
[Linked Image]

...or the picture of the royal couple out for a jog?
[Linked Image]

(...and I am deleting this in about 15 minutes!) laugh p
Posted By: barleychown Re: Charles and Camilla? - November 4th, 2005 at 12:12 AM
*snork*

You know, Cindy, tea in the nose hurts! laugh
Posted By: afgreyparrot Re: Charles and Camilla? - November 4th, 2005 at 12:12 AM
I can't believe I just posted that. frown shk
Posted By: barleychown Re: Charles and Camilla? - November 4th, 2005 at 12:18 AM
What? I know nothing! angell
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Charles and Camilla? - November 4th, 2005 at 12:53 AM
shk
laugh laugh I can believe it!!! laugh laugh
Posted By: afgreyparrot Re: Charles and Camilla? - November 4th, 2005 at 12:58 AM
I guess I better delete it now... :rolleyes:
I don't want to offend anyone.

****** delete ****** delete ****** delete ******

Oh, man...THAT'S why I didn't want to get started on this topic in the first place! eek
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Charles and Camilla? - November 4th, 2005 at 01:02 AM
Thank god I was here in time to see that pic thumbup laugh laugh laugh laugh
Posted By: 4Ruddy Re: Charles and Camilla? - November 4th, 2005 at 01:05 AM
Me too! And I had NOTHING to do with it!!! I have been such a good girl today!

Mornin G~Mom...been missin you!
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Charles and Camilla? - November 4th, 2005 at 01:12 AM
Hidey-ho wavey
Posted By: afgreyparrot Re: Charles and Camilla? - November 4th, 2005 at 01:16 AM
Oh, man! I just started deleting those posts and I just can't bring myself to do it. eek

I deleted the comment about Charles in drag...but the pictures...well, I just can't seem to push the delete button.

:rolleyes:

From now on when I say I'm not gonna comment on something, I'm going to have to have a little more willpower. shocked And, I was doing so good there at the beginning! laugh
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Charles and Camilla? - November 4th, 2005 at 01:20 AM
I'm going to have to have a little more willpower.
[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
Posted By: afgreyparrot Re: Charles and Camilla? - November 4th, 2005 at 01:22 AM
laugh

...and when I get all that "willpower" I'm gonna stop drinking, too!

laugh laugh [Linked Image] laugh laugh lala
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Charles and Camilla? - November 4th, 2005 at 01:26 AM
I'm gonna stop drinking, too!
OMG...I'm gonna live to see hell freeze over!

laugh muggs laugh
Posted By: afgreyparrot Re: Charles and Camilla? - November 4th, 2005 at 01:36 AM
laugh laugh laugh muggs laugh laugh laugh lala
Posted By: weezie13 Re: Charles and Camilla? - November 4th, 2005 at 03:07 AM
quote:
-----------------------------
I'm gonna stop drinking, too!

----------------------------

OMG...I'm gonna live to see hell freeze over!
Actually, HELL has frozen over..
There's a town called.... Hell, Michigan
and it freezes over alot... thumbup
Posted By: jogger Re: Charles and Camilla? - November 4th, 2005 at 04:08 AM
CINDY YOU ARE PRICELESS. laugh laugh
KNEW YOU COULD NOT KEEP YOUR OWN COUNSEL kissies
YES CHARLES HAS MARRIED HIS CAMILLA, BUT WHAT A PRICE HAS BEEN PAYED BY DIANA AND HER SONS.
DIANA WAS A PAWN, A YOUNG INNOCENT GIRL, REMEMBER SHE WAS A VIRGIN, TAKEN AND USED BY THE ESTABLISHMENT. THEY NEEDED HEIR'S TO THE THRONE, WHEN HER JOB WAS DONE, WELL WE KNOW WHAT HAPPENED.
COULD GO ON FOREVER AND EVER ON THE SUBJECT.
DIANA.S PROBLEMS STARTED WHEN SHE MARRIED CHARLES, SHE NAIVELY FELL IN LOVE ters .
AS FOR CAMILLA, SHE CUCKOLDED HER HUSBAND ALL THEIR MARRIED LIFE, SO WHAT DOES THAT SAY ABOUT THE HORSE?.
DOREEN, LOVE YOU ALLX
Posted By: 4Ruddy Re: Charles and Camilla? - November 4th, 2005 at 04:44 AM
SHE CUCKOLDED HER HUSBAND ALL THEIR MARRIED LIFE,
I don't know exactly what that means...but it sounds like something I might want to do! Duh
Posted By: weezie13 Re: Charles and Camilla? - November 4th, 2005 at 04:55 AM
I try to do that everynight, if he'd let me... wink
heheheehee..

But exactly Doreen, that's what I said, she
was picked for breeding purposes....

And Camilla's husband was at her and Charles' wedding.. *he apparently gets/got a big kick
out of it, that a Prince soon to be King, wanted
his bride* :rolleyes:
Posted By: afgreyparrot Re: Charles and Camilla? - November 4th, 2005 at 07:57 AM
CINDY YOU ARE PRICELESS. laugh laugh
KNEW YOU COULD NOT KEEP YOUR OWN COUNSEL
Jogger, I tried so hard this time. :rolleyes:
It just ain't meant to happen! laugh shocked

I don't know exactly what that means...but it sounds like something I might want to do!
I know what that means! grinnnn grinnnn lala
Posted By: 4Ruddy Re: Charles and Camilla? - November 4th, 2005 at 08:20 AM
Okay...so is it kinky???????
Posted By: geegeeburr Re: Charles and Camilla? - November 4th, 2005 at 08:23 AM
Doesn't it mean she messed around on him? I'm pretty sure it's either that, or nagged.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Charles and Camilla? - November 4th, 2005 at 08:29 AM
Yep, it means to be unfaithful....
Posted By: 4Ruddy Re: Charles and Camilla? - November 4th, 2005 at 08:32 AM
shk Hhmm...maybe I DON'T want to do that...but it was such a fun word! Darn! laugh
Posted By: afgreyparrot Re: Charles and Camilla? - November 4th, 2005 at 08:35 AM
Okay...so is it kinky???????
laugh I would hope so! laugh lala
Posted By: 4Ruddy Re: Charles and Camilla? - November 4th, 2005 at 08:37 AM
laugh I figured it would be!!!! laugh
Posted By: afgreyparrot Re: Charles and Camilla? - November 4th, 2005 at 10:32 AM
...not that I know anything about it personally.
I've heard stuff, though..... grinnnn
Posted By: jogger Re: Charles and Camilla? - November 5th, 2005 at 06:39 AM
Cindy, you are so innocent laugh laugh p
Oh you have missed out on so much laugh ters laugh
HHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.
Posted By: afgreyparrot Re: Charles and Camilla? - November 5th, 2005 at 07:50 AM
Cindy, you are so innocent
Yep! grinnnn That would be ME, alright!

[Linked Image]

Cindy angell
Posted By: Fernie Re: Charles and Camilla? - November 5th, 2005 at 08:03 AM
Hi guys....I think C and C are both homely folks. Luckily they won't have children. And I also think Dianna knew what she was getting into, she just didn't know it was going to be so awful. But all of it is their business and affects my life not at all. Americans are such royal worshipers. Not me, I come from eastern european peasant stock. Well I do have one weird foot so either close cousins got married or the lord of the manor was out having fun in the fields. Maybe my 6 x great grandma was cuckholding her husband???????? Yikes
Posted By: kirksgirl Re: Charles and Camilla? - November 5th, 2005 at 10:51 AM
I could care neither here nor there about the Royals. But I am tired of everyone picking on the clothes Camilla wore on her US visit,This a middle aged English woman, The Brits are not exactly known for snazzy clothes and gitty personalities. Camilla was most likely wearing what any woman of her place wears in England. I thought she looked nice. At least she didn't bring that chicken feather hat she wore to her wedding- that makes me laugh everytime I see it. grinnnn
Posted By: moondance Re: Charles and Camilla? - November 5th, 2005 at 11:31 AM
smile Uhhh, cuckold is a polite way of saying that somebody is having an affair and that their spouce does not know about it. Might want to rethink that!!
Posted By: geegeeburr Re: Charles and Camilla? - November 5th, 2005 at 12:57 PM
Kirksgirl- TOTALLY with you on the hat! No offense to Doreen or any other Englishwomen, but I kinda thought super-ugly hats must be a requirement for the Brit upper crust. smile
Posted By: wayner2000 Re: Charles and Camilla? - November 5th, 2005 at 07:04 PM
How about we give them a rest and let them enjoy their trip.................
Posted By: ChristinaC Re: Charles and Camilla? - November 6th, 2005 at 07:03 AM
Here, hear!! muggs
Posted By: Bill Re: Charles and Camilla? - November 6th, 2005 at 07:12 AM
Originally posted by wayner2000:
How about we give them a rest and let them enjoy their trip.................
thumbup
The topic is now closed!
© A Gardeners Forum [Archive]