A Gardeners Forum
Posted By: stardust Gerener Interests... your life outside the garden - December 4th, 2005 at 08:44 AM
So since I'm sure theres much more than gardening what does everyone like to do? I'll tell a little bit about my outside life to open up first. During my year and a half of marriage I was a swinger... now being divorced I'm a clubber. I love rap music... Luda is my absolute fav... We all love shopping in New York and Beverly Hills of course. I don't have the money for that but... my bfs always buy stuff... What about your lives? Spills the dirt...
Posted By: JV Re: Gerener Interests... your life outside the garden - December 5th, 2005 at 12:32 AM
Stardust welcome to the forum:There is life outside of gardening shk nutz who wouuld a thunk it and why is there. On the more serious side I rescue animals work with FORGETMENOTPETS also like to hunt and fish although haven't in a long time. Love to watch the ponies run and Rodeo's.
Jimmy
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Gerener Interests... your life outside the garden - December 19th, 2005 at 12:54 PM
i like b-ball,liftin' weights,diggin' dirt,runnin',and mountain bikin'.
Posted By: afgreyparrot Re: Gerener Interests... your life outside the garden - December 19th, 2005 at 12:55 PM
...then why are you here at this forum...with a bunch of OLD ladies?
Duh
Posted By: afgreyparrot Re: Gerener Interests... your life outside the garden - December 19th, 2005 at 12:56 PM
Why don't you tell us about some of your GARDENING? grinnnn
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Gerener Interests... your life outside the garden - December 19th, 2005 at 12:59 PM
k. i like hostas easy thing to keep,roses(just learned how to almost prune them laugh ).and for some reason lately i have been into moss. nutz i like growing tomatoes,ivy(easy one, it grows on it's own laugh )oh and butterfly bushes.
Posted By: afgreyparrot Re: Gerener Interests... your life outside the garden - December 19th, 2005 at 01:03 PM
That's good!
We like to talk about plants!
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Gerener Interests... your life outside the garden - December 19th, 2005 at 01:12 PM
i can tell.only reason i posted that stuff was b/c it said
So since I'm sure theres much more than gardening what does everyone like to do?
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Gerener Interests... your life outside the garden - December 19th, 2005 at 01:13 PM
fyi 48 ain't THAT old! laugh muggs
Posted By: stardust Re: Gerener Interests... your life outside the garden - December 20th, 2005 at 08:33 AM
Originally posted by t_d_guy:
fyi 48 ain't THAT old! laugh muggs
It ISN'T? Well last time I checked... laugh It's not too old. I mean you could probably still like go sky diving at 48 so its all good.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Gerener Interests... your life outside the garden - December 20th, 2005 at 09:26 PM
laugh i guess so. Duh laugh thumbup
Posted By: Myrna Re: Gerener Interests... your life outside the garden - December 21st, 2005 at 06:09 AM
Things I enjoy outside of plants are singing, reading, writing stories,seeing plays, eating at a good resturant, and visiting friends. cool
Posted By: comfrey Re: Gerener Interests... your life outside the garden - December 21st, 2005 at 02:07 PM
So since I'm sure theres much more than gardening what does everyone like to do?
I didn't know there was more then gardening to do laugh laugh laugh laugh

Taking care of all of my animals takes up a huge amount of my time and then if there happens to be spare time I work on genealogy (family trees) for other people.
© A Gardeners Forum [Archive]