This set of forums is an archive of our old CGI-Based forum platform (UBB.Classic) that was never imported to our current forum (UBB.threads); as such, no new postings or registrations are allowed here.

Please instead direct all questions and postings to the our current forum here.
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
OP Offline
So since I'm sure theres much more than gardening what does everyone like to do? I'll tell a little bit about my outside life to open up first. During my year and a half of marriage I was a swinger... now being divorced I'm a clubber. I love rap music... Luda is my absolute fav... We all love shopping in New York and Beverly Hills of course. I don't have the money for that but... my bfs always buy stuff... What about your lives? Spills the dirt...

JV Offline
Critter Keeper
Critter Keeper
Stardust welcome to the forum:There is life outside of gardening shk nutz who wouuld a thunk it and why is there. On the more serious side I rescue animals work with FORGETMENOTPETS also like to hunt and fish although haven't in a long time. Love to watch the ponies run and Rodeo's.
Jimmy

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
i like b-ball,liftin' weights,diggin' dirt,runnin',and mountain bikin'.

Official Problem Child
Official Problem Child
...then why are you here at this forum...with a bunch of OLD ladies?
Duh

Official Problem Child
Official Problem Child
Why don't you tell us about some of your GARDENING? grinnnn

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
k. i like hostas easy thing to keep,roses(just learned how to almost prune them laugh ).and for some reason lately i have been into moss. nutz i like growing tomatoes,ivy(easy one, it grows on it's own laugh )oh and butterfly bushes.

Official Problem Child
Official Problem Child
That's good!
We like to talk about plants!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
i can tell.only reason i posted that stuff was b/c it said
So since I'm sure theres much more than gardening what does everyone like to do?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
fyi 48 ain't THAT old! laugh muggs

OP Offline
Originally posted by t_d_guy:
fyi 48 ain't THAT old! laugh muggs
It ISN'T? Well last time I checked... laugh It's not too old. I mean you could probably still like go sky diving at 48 so its all good.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
laugh i guess so. Duh laugh thumbup

Things I enjoy outside of plants are singing, reading, writing stories,seeing plays, eating at a good resturant, and visiting friends. cool

So since I'm sure theres much more than gardening what does everyone like to do?
I didn't know there was more then gardening to do laugh laugh laugh laugh

Taking care of all of my animals takes up a huge amount of my time and then if there happens to be spare time I work on genealogy (family trees) for other people.

Link Copied to Clipboard