This set of forums is an archive of our old CGI-Based forum platform (UBB.Classic) that was never imported to our current forum (UBB.threads); as such, no new postings or registrations are allowed here.

Please instead direct all questions and postings to the our current forum here.
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#9633 October 19th, 2002 at 08:20 PM
C
OP Offline
C
can any one help me out please...
i bought my orange tree in sept and now the leaves are falling off from where its not getting muchlight i think thats what it is but im not really sure what is happening to it....and i put it in another pot so it can grow good, and the leaves started to fall off at the end of sept...or is this normal for this time of year...i hope it won't die one me i really like my tree if there is any way i can save it someone let me know please...EMAIL ME THE FIX FOR MY plant(ldragonz@shaw.ca ) eek nullsome thing wrong with my calamondin

#9634 January 8th, 2003 at 09:05 AM
Forum Hostess
Forum Hostess
The Citrofortunella microcarpa or Calamondin is hardy in zones 10-11. It is used mainly as a houseplant. The basic requirements in care are good drainage, freedom from draughts, careful watering, anple feeding and cool but not cold conditions in winter.

Choose the sunniest spot possible, and water moderately all year round. Mist the leaves occassionally. You can take it outside for the summer months.

It sounds like your plant has gone through some transplant shock with the move home and the repotting. Follow the care requirements and you should see some new growth soon.

Good luck
Barb barbsblooms@shaw.ca

Link Copied to Clipboard