This set of forums is an archive of our old CGI-Based forum platform (UBB.Classic) that was never imported to our current forum (UBB.threads); as such, no new postings or registrations are allowed here.

Please instead direct all questions and postings to the our current forum here.
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#88471 February 14th, 2006 at 12:25 AM
JV Offline OP
Critter Keeper
OP Offline
Critter Keeper
Tina the tall one is from a cutting my sister gave me a year ago last Thanksgiving from my
Mother's plant which is abou t6 foot tall.At the time was an inch tall got broke in transporting to here stuck broke piece in the soil it is the shorter one now 16 inchs the taller one is 19 inch. That is a Christmas cactus I bought at Wal-Mart in 04 for .25 cents. My Mother does not remember the name of this plant not even sure it is a Cacti my sister said she never knew the name. Can you tell me what it is or even if it is a Cacti. Also Christmas cacuts I paid 25 cents for in 2004.
Thanks
Jimmy

[Linked Image]

Meet Clyde my Male Sugar Glider. Clyde says.
Keep it organic
GOD BLESS THE U.S.A.
Pray for our Troops!

http://photobucket.com/albums/y156/greywolf1842/

T
Official Blabber Mouth
Official Blabber Mouth
T
now that is one odd looking plant you have there JV. Hope you find out what it is.

I think, if I found the right one, It is Euphorbia trigona, A Good Luck plant. A lot of euphorbias look like cactus. Is it the one all the way on the right of your "cactus related" page?

We actually had a thread on that plant last year I think - I have one of those from a cutting too, but cannot remember what it ended up being - hopefully someone else will come through who remembers!

JV Offline OP
Critter Keeper
OP Offline
Critter Keeper
Yes the one on the for right. Also the leave? for want of a better word are soft and pliable no stickers anywhere on it. the mother plant is about 6 foot tall now.
Jimmy

I know it is Euphorbia and believe it is the variety trigona.

Link Copied to Clipboard