This set of forums is an archive of our old CGI-Based forum platform (UBB.Classic) that was never imported to our current forum (UBB.threads); as such, no new postings or registrations are allowed here.

Please instead direct all questions and postings to the our current forum here.
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#73081 March 13th, 2006 at 11:00 PM
J
johnCT Offline OP
OP Offline
J
In the hopes of getting some ripe fruit for the 4th of July here in zone 6, I started a few of my early varieties on Sat. Will most likely be growing them in containers.

Kimberly, Silvery Fir tree and Taxi.

thumbup clp

I've started a few of mine also...In fact I have one sprout so far in each of the pots of yellow tomatoes wink that a very nice person shared with me, hoping that more sprout, but one will be enough to try that variety..I also started a few of my main crop tomatoes and they have sprouted, almost have the first set of true leaves. I have also put the other tomato seeds in starter flats, so before long I will be over run with tomato seedlings grinnnn Oh and I love that tomato on your sig line John!

comfrey,

i m not forgeting you,everyempty pckets i put in a tin box marked*comfrey* on it,when i get a good bunch i send it to you.

have a good day!

Franny

Ok..Thanks Franny!

T
Official Blabber Mouth
Official Blabber Mouth
T
Mine are ready for transplant but I'm waiting until after the cold snap we are expecting this week. Then out to the garden they go. I'm thinking about leaving them in the containers this year. That way I can space them out more.

J
johnCT Offline OP
OP Offline
J
Wow TK. I can't even think of planting Toms in the garden til the middle of May.

Comfrey, you're well on your way to being over-run, lol.

This morning I checked and more yellows have sprouted. I can plant around the end of April/first of May...So I think I am close to on schedule?????
laugh laugh laugh

Link Copied to Clipboard