This set of forums is an archive of our old CGI-Based forum platform (UBB.Classic) that was never imported to our current forum (UBB.threads); as such, no new postings or registrations are allowed here.

Please instead direct all questions and postings to the our current forum here.
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
OP Offline
[Linked Image] [Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

I used a cd holder that was headed for a yard sale to make a suet feeder. DH liked the fact that I didnt go to town to buy a new one Duh :rolleyes: kissies LOL p

The Bird Man
The Bird Man
What a CLEVER idea, Starla!!! idea I love to recycle things. My wife and I dug up a whole patch of Monkey Grass this evening and moved it under our Weeping willow tree. The place where it was we are going to plant in Petunias, Lilliput Zinnias, Balsam (Touch-Me-Nots) and Nasturtiums. We should be able to do the whole bed for about $5.00.

The Bird Man
The Bird Man
Peppereater can help you with the butterfly.

OP Offline
Thanks Thornius! I admit I didn't come up with the idea myself thumbup ) I had forgotten about it until this weekend when we started cleaning out the garage getting ready for a yard sale (2 weekends away... goodness is that some work thumbup I plan to plant some Pentunias (and..???) in those as well.

I just LOVE spring!!

What a great idea!
Pretty butterfly picture too. Theres a book called Butterflies through Binoculars thats good for IDing.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Cool idea! thumbup And I just love Birds and Blooms, it's my favorite magazine out of all the ones I get delivered.

K
K
Good idea. I was just getting ready to trash a CD holder. Now it has another use. Thanks.

Compost Queen!
Compost Queen!
OHHHH VERYYYYYYYY COOOOOOOOOOL!!!
I love it!!! cool thumbup

Originally posted by Thornius:
My wife and I dug up a whole patch of Monkey Grass this evening and moved it under our Weeping Willow tree.
What is Monkey Grass?? flw

Edited because I forgot to check the box for email notification.. Bother...

P
P
general name for a wide variety of ornamental grasses.

Link Copied to Clipboard