This set of forums is an archive of our old CGI-Based forum platform (UBB.Classic) that was never imported to our current forum (UBB.threads); as such, no new postings or registrations are allowed here.

Please instead direct all questions and postings to the our current forum here.
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#71469 June 21st, 2006 at 02:23 PM
W
OP Offline
W
This little oak has grown a whopping 18" with in the last 6weeks.

[Linked Image]

#71470 July 5th, 2006 at 12:44 AM
L
L
Looking good, woodchuck. I know what you mean when you talk about growth spurts....

I have an area that is overgrown with weeds (I am doing that on purpose) near a maple tree. I was recently surprised to find a small seedling of a maple growing under a rose bush... it was growing fast but due to the rose thorns I did not want to yank it out or cut it. Before, I could barely see it since it was growing under the rose rush and had weeds around the rose. Then suddendly, it was taller than the rose bush! Talk about a sudden growth spurt! It's as if one of the roots hit pure nitrogen in the soil and it took off.

If you are not going to keep it, tell other WI Forum Members if anyone nearby wants to trade/exchange.

Good luck with the oak, Luis

Link Copied to Clipboard