This set of forums is an archive of our old CGI-Based forum platform (UBB.Classic) that was never imported to our current forum (UBB.threads); as such, no new postings or registrations are allowed here.

Please instead direct all questions and postings to the our current forum here.
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#68799 August 4th, 2006 at 02:27 PM
OP Offline
Hello...

I was wondering if anyone out there could tell me if spider mite will affect the seeds for the coming year that I harvest from my Hollyhocks? I have used organic sprays...made personally...nothing toxic...but the spider mites are powerful here! Will the spider mite affect the seeds? Will it affect the new plants next year? Will it cause "fascination" with the flowers (deforming the flower)? If anyone knows any of the answers...please let me know! Thanks so much!

cheers!
HOLLYHOCKGIRL

#68800 August 5th, 2006 at 09:47 PM
T
Official Blabber Mouth
Official Blabber Mouth
T
Isn't it a hard spray of water that gets rid of spidermites?

My marigolds get infested with them because I don't have a hose. But it's never bothered the seeds. They grow just fine until the spidermites find them the next year.

#68801 August 6th, 2006 at 06:09 PM
OP Offline
HELLO AGAIN.... frown Duh

SORRY...BUT I MISPELLED THE DISEASE OR DEFORMITY THAT OCCURS IN flowers...IT IS CALLED "FASCIATION"....NOT FASCINATION! LOL....GUESS I WAS JUST "FASCINATED" BY THE WHOLE THING!!! SORRY IF I MISLEAD ANYONE...PLEASE ACCEPT MY APOLOGIES! perpl laugh

Link Copied to Clipboard