This set of forums is an archive of our old CGI-Based forum platform (UBB.Classic) that was never imported to our current forum (UBB.threads); as such, no new postings or registrations are allowed here.

Please instead direct all questions and postings to the our current forum here.
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#61749 March 11th, 2006 at 09:10 AM
JV Offline OP
Critter Keeper
OP Offline
Critter Keeper
Diane brought me the following today sure is nice . cactus wound up in two pots and the Kalonche.
[Linked Image]
Thanks Diane
Jimmy

#61750 March 11th, 2006 at 09:48 AM
You're soooo welcome I thank you for the crown of thorns!! Can't wait for it to get as big as yours!!! Hey have you decided where you're going to put the Bleedings hearts? Btw the name of the cactus I gave you is the Stepelia carrion flower,filter sun with southern exposure. Iv'e noticed when I take it outside it likes to be in the shade with morning dappled sun it will be a darker green and flowers better, too much sun makes it lighter green and brown and fertilize every 6 weeks in spring thru oct.
This evening my grandsons and I marked out the area for the collard, brocolli,and cabbage you gave me( daughter snapped up ALL the brusselsprouts!) we turned in the soil, compost and sheep manure, a 10'X5' area and tommarow we plant,, I gave my daughter about 1/2 of it. She said WOW!! Thanks!!!!! Jimmy!! kissies clp cool

#61751 March 11th, 2006 at 12:01 PM
JV Offline OP
Critter Keeper
OP Offline
Critter Keeper
Tell her she is very welcome. Glad she liked them hope you all have a great garden. Thanks for the name. I have them on a shelf on my porch they will get a little morning sun as it is on the east side and trees overhead.
Jimmy

Link Copied to Clipboard