This set of forums is an archive of our old CGI-Based forum platform (UBB.Classic) that was never imported to our current forum (UBB.threads); as such, no new postings or registrations are allowed here.

Please instead direct all questions and postings to the our current forum here.
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
KKMedic Offline OP
OP Offline
I love the Lady Rosa Banksia... the way its limbs lay in a fountain shape and the pretty tiny roses. I would love to find something in red, white, or blue with similar properties that will work in zone 8. Any suggestions?

R
R
you might try some spiraea or one of the loveliest flowering shrubs, the flowering almond

T
Official Blabber Mouth
Official Blabber Mouth
T
For white I would think the mock orange would have the correct shape. It's white and I love the smell.

Dwarf Crape Myrtle could work for red or white.

Cynara cardunculus - Cardoon this looks like a possible choice for blue but I'm not sure.

Platycodon g. 'Fuji Blue' - Balloonflower These differ greatly depending on the type. This seemed to have sufficient height that it might be appealing. But then pictures can be deceiving.

Blue just wasn't easy to find in a weeping bush shape. Sorry I couldn't have been better help. Good luck with your search.

Link Copied to Clipboard