This set of forums is an archive of our old CGI-Based forum platform (UBB.Classic) that was never imported to our current forum (UBB.threads); as such, no new postings or registrations are allowed here.

Please instead direct all questions and postings to the our current forum here.
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#60558 June 7th, 2006 at 06:41 AM
JV Offline OP
Critter Keeper
OP Offline
Critter Keeper
Purple and White AV two shots. This is only AV I have blooming now.
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
very nice !!

G
G
That's beautiful!

That is beautiful Jimmy!

Very pretty! I wish mine would bloom! eek Seriously, beautiful!

I am wishing with you. I have had one bloom since I started them and it is ready to bloom again. Nothing from my others yet but they are all getting really big so I do have hope!

Oh, Jimmy, I love AV and this one is beautiful. Do you have a lot of them? Went to the grocery store the other day and they had them 3 for $l0; very healthy plants. I had some AV pots I got at a yard sale for $1 a piece. So I bought 3 AV. One is a deep pink, one is a double, light pink, and the other is a purple with white edging. Now I have to get my hubby to put up a shelf by my one good window for them. clp Sue

JV Offline OP
Critter Keeper
OP Offline
Critter Keeper
Thanks everyone. Sue that is the only one like that I have but I do have too many if there is such a think. Have them on my wifes bakeing rack good use for it. Triss this is the only one I have blooming now like yours they are getting big. Have a bunch of babies that need to mature so I can see what I have . some may be off this plant but most are from when my grandson's dog tore through all of them in January so they are a mixed up bunch to be sorted out. Was going to send some to Sherrie but it is too hot now that she is back home so will have to waite until it gets between searing hot here and sub zero in Hastings.

flw flw flw flw

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
kissies thank you for sharing!

Link Copied to Clipboard