This set of forums is an archive of our old CGI-Based forum platform (UBB.Classic) that was never imported to our current forum (UBB.threads); as such, no new postings or registrations are allowed here.

Please instead direct all questions and postings to the our current forum here.
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
W
OP Offline
W
Too much zucchini equals bake sale then donation, and a warm fuzzy feeling inside.

"Sneak some zucchini on your neighbor's porch day", that's funny.

HI Woodchuck,
How's your garden coming along? Have you gotten everything into the ground yet?

Hope you'll post an update on occasion!
wink

Boooohooooohoooo! I'm totally jealous! I would plant very much the same thing, except I would reduce the rows to tomatoes to one row - I love them, but we can only eat so many. In those two extra rows I would add more corn, planted at a later date, so I would have corn-on-the-cob for a longer period of time. I can eat corn for breakfast, lunch and dinner, 7 days a week. Forget most other foods during corn season - give me lots of corn on the cob and sliced tomatoes!!! clp

Woodchuck...You garden looks alot like mine, except yours is alot cleaner laugh And that is some compost pile!!!!!!!

W
OP Offline
W
Hey Stormy G, that sounds like a rapper when you write it that way wink , IF things go well and I get more than 90% total yield, then 25% goes to market to recoup some costs, 25% goes to food-for-families, and the remaining should provide plenty of work(canning) and food for us this winter.

BooooHoooooHoooo, wink laugh , jealous,huh? you jealous of the weeding that has to done too? frown :p

I've got updated photos at photobucket, but having a little trouble getting them here, they are coming though.

Ha! Ha! Woodchuck! I'm not a rapper, but when I reread my post it does come out that way.

About the weeding - That is my natural tranquillizer. When I'm stressed or just want to be alone, I go outside and pull weeds - even in my grass. The neighbors think I'm nuts because I sit for hours and pull weeds in the grass.

I can't wait for your pics. I have to learn to do that too. I'm borrowing a camera tonight, so I can learn, and I'm buying a digital this weekend. I can't wait! However, I'm not very patient when it comes to new computer procedures, so I'll probably pull most of my hair out trying to figure out how to post a pic.

Maybe I should buy a wig first laugh

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard