This set of forums is an archive of our old CGI-Based forum platform (UBB.Classic) that was never imported to our current forum (UBB.threads); as such, no new postings or registrations are allowed here.

Please instead direct all questions and postings to the our current forum here.
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#53099 August 2nd, 2006 at 09:02 AM
Patty S Offline OP
OP Offline
Somewhere around here, I read something about picking the first blossoms off pepper plants... & I can't find it anywhere now! What was that all about? Duh (I do that to strawberry plants early in the spring, but never have with peppers, & have always had good luck with them.)

I put my peppers in tires this year & they seem to like it. I'm also doing PURPLE [Linked Image] this year! (They're doing great, but my green & yellow ones don't seem to care if they put out peppers or not!)

[Linked Image]
Yes, I know they look BLACK! [Linked Image] (That's what I get for taking pics when the sun is shining!)

T
Official Blabber Mouth
Official Blabber Mouth
T
Niced looking peppers.

The peppers look black and the tire looks white/grey laugh

Seriously though, the peppers look nice and healthy and what a great way to recycle a tough old truck tire...

Those look great! I've only had luck with the little peppers. banana peppers, jalapeno. I dont have much luck with bells at all. I guess i need to find some truck tires. grinnnn

Link Copied to Clipboard