This set of forums is an archive of our old CGI-Based forum platform (UBB.Classic) that was never imported to our current forum (UBB.threads); as such, no new postings or registrations are allowed here.

Please instead direct all questions and postings to the our current forum here.
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#46317 July 15th, 2006 at 11:38 PM
OP Offline
G' day all,

I have recently been awarded the opportunity to salvage several bulbs (Madonna Lilies, and an unknown variety of other bulbs). I have also been given permission, from my landlord to help revamp his otherwise neglected garden of weeds and impromptu plantings. I need time to plan the garden I plan on putting in Duh I suppose what I am wondering is, is there a way of making sure the bulbs that I have harvested stay fresh and viable for planting this fall???

Help on this would be greatly appreciated.

#46318 July 16th, 2006 at 01:27 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
somewhere cool, dry, and dark. in a paper sack, in the basement would be where i'd go with them. you can also put them in the fridge, but not if you have apples in your fridge.

that said, i've left mine in a cardboard box under a cabinet (i have a/c year around) and they did great when i put them out. just depends.

Link Copied to Clipboard