This set of forums is an archive of our old CGI-Based forum platform (UBB.Classic) that was never imported to our current forum (UBB.threads); as such, no new postings or registrations are allowed here.

Please instead direct all questions and postings to the our current forum here.
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#44344 May 26th, 2006 at 07:00 PM
Bernice Offline OP
OP Offline
I bought this plant a couple weeks ago, don't remember what it is, and it soon developed these brown spots on it. Anybody know what it is? I don't see bugs on it. Did I water it too much when I brought it home? It's been sitting out on the steps on the south side of the house.
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

I think it's a pelargonium or geranium???
Looks like a fungal thing. I'd remove the affected leaves and only water in the mornings and only when the soil is dry to touch
. You could take a leaf to the nursery where you bought it and see if they know the problem. (Betcha they try and sell you the 'antidote'. :-)

Bernice Offline OP
OP Offline
Yes, yes Longy....thanx. That's it! A Geranium. A fungus amungus hey? Good advice. I'll try it. Appreciate your time.

Link Copied to Clipboard