This set of forums is an archive of our old CGI-Based forum platform (UBB.Classic) that was never imported to our current forum (UBB.threads); as such, no new postings or registrations are allowed here.

Please instead direct all questions and postings to the our current forum here.
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#42774 September 3rd, 2006 at 12:05 PM
Annell Offline OP
OP Offline
Remember,my husband had trouble making a stream between the two ponds? Well he did it today. wink
Here are some pictures of the stream and the ponds with the stream. We are still in the process of construction so forgive the mess. He has the Pond fever now. He got a liner from a friend for the next pond that will go behind these two and it is 20ft.x40ft. Is there a Ponders Anonymous? I need the 800 number NOW! sca We are going to end up Pond Poor! laugh
[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
WOW, that is very, very cool! I love it! Makes me want one..... thumbup Really good job to the both of you!

Official Problem Child
Official Problem Child
Nice! thumbup
I love it!

Nice rock selection.

Did it come as one load and all turn out good, or did you select the rocks one by one?

That looks really great and I know y'all are relieved to have solved the connection problem. I noticed you have your chair close by so you could be the Straw Boss while he was working. wink

Annell Offline OP
OP Offline
My Husband picked these rocks up while he was working. He works for a water company and services many water wells and these rocks were at the job sites. They were to be hauled off anyway so his boss said that he could take what he wanted. They were free. He hand picked all of them himself.

Annell Offline OP
OP Offline
To Tulsa rose, Yep you got it, my chair,lol. He worked hard on this stream. Now all we need to do is find some round, smoothe River Rock. This is the first time ever that we have had anything like this. He loves doing this and I benefit from it by getting to see all the birds and insects enjoy the water and watch my fish grow. It is so relaxing.
We are going to build a rock garden to the side of it that will come down to the edge of the flat pond. Hopefully, it will all look good once we get it completed.

Thats so pretty...thanks for sharing!!

Compost Queen!
Compost Queen!
I love it...
That looks soooooo neat....
*I wish I had one*

You did a great job...
Thank~Youuuuuuuu so much for posting those pictures..

*I reallllllly wish I had one of those..*
***insert green with envy gremalin** (win~wink)

That is a fantastic job,looks soo natural,well designed and landscaped.top marks muggs clp

I actually went "Ohhhhhhh.........." out loud when I saw this beauty !
A sound of envy and admiration. That is really beautiful !

Link Copied to Clipboard