This set of forums is an archive of our old CGI-Based forum platform (UBB.Classic) that was never imported to our current forum (UBB.threads); as such, no new postings or registrations are allowed here.

Please instead direct all questions and postings to the our current forum here.
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#40579 September 26th, 2005 at 02:00 AM
D
OP Offline
D
Dear friends,

I'm back ! The growing season is ending. The Hostas are preparing them for the coming winter. As last winter the website from Hostacollectie will be updated regulary with new articles and photoseries.Today I have started the update season with a new series of photos. On http://www.hostacollectie.be (under the button 'Updates'), you can find new photos that I 've made this summer. You can enjoy classic Hostas as H. Halcyon, H. Gold Standard and more, exclusive new Hostas as H. Vermont Frost, H. Tongue of Flame and other seldom seen Hostas.
Under the button 'Nieuws Flash' there is permanently attention for new Hostaintroductions.
I hope you 'll enjoy my not commercial website.

Friendly regards,
Danny Van Eechaute

#40580 September 26th, 2005 at 02:25 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
danny, we always enjoy looking at your hosta pics! you could inspire someone like myself who doesn't like hostas to like them!!

Link Copied to Clipboard