This set of forums is an archive of our old CGI-Based forum platform (UBB.Classic) that was never imported to our current forum (UBB.threads); as such, no new postings or registrations are allowed here.

Please instead direct all questions and postings to the our current forum here.
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#39829 June 3rd, 2005 at 04:53 AM
B
OP Offline
B
Who ever knew I had a green thumb?!?! She who kills cactus plants.... well, I got a passion flower last spring at a the saturday market and planted it under a trellis I built at the front of the house. He was so small and helpless when I bought him, but all that has changed. The silly little guy is TOTALLY out of control!!! Taking over window screens - other plants - lawn... He is totally beautiful in bloom and out. He has survived all of the wonderful weather Oregon has to offer in the valley, but really, he is out of control! I would hate to have to cut him back... I really cant make myself do it. I would prefer to staple chicken wire to the fence and let him go nuts - but then again, what if he takes over the neighborhood??? Any suggestion would be great! badheadday@yahoo.com or AIM wecojrice.

Thanks for your help!
-Jessica

#39830 June 3rd, 2005 at 05:00 AM
B
OP Offline
B
yes, I am a dork! third time is a charm!
he he he

#39831 June 3rd, 2005 at 07:26 AM
Wow! I can't give you any advice, I am in awe. I tried and failed twice with passion flower. If you have pics, please share!

Link Copied to Clipboard