This set of forums is an archive of our old CGI-Based forum platform (UBB.Classic) that was never imported to our current forum (UBB.threads); as such, no new postings or registrations are allowed here.

Please instead direct all questions and postings to the our current forum here.
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#38428 January 6th, 2005 at 06:48 AM
A
Apple Offline OP
OP Offline
A
Hi!
This is one plant that she's been having trouble with for a while. Hmmmmmmmmm could she be spending a lot of money, and be running out? Duh

Anyway, this plant is kept in the middle of a room that has one single soft white lightbulb in the middle of the ceiling without a cover on it. The window faces south and sun shines on the plant for about 2 or 3 hours of the day. I water this plant when it looks dry. It is about 70 degrees in the house, and there are several other plants around it to give it humidity, but they're arranged in such a way that it still receives pleanty of light.

Now, the problem is that it likes to grow a branch, lose all the leaves on it, then lose the branch, and then grow another branch, and just go on and on like that. Anyone know what the problem is?

Thank you!
-Chris

#38429 January 7th, 2005 at 06:32 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
hi again Apple,
this is sort of silly, as i don't know anything about money trees(hmm, hope that's not a metaphor laugh ), but did you see the similar thread a few posts down? maybe that will help. hope it works out!

#38430 January 10th, 2005 at 08:02 PM
Greenhouse Pixie
Greenhouse Pixie
I donno, i've been having trouble with this plant since i got it over the summer >.< It used to be pretty with lotsa leaves, but now it just grows one stem, and drops the one before it... If i try to keep it on the dry side like it said in the earlier post, it loses all the leaves even faster, so i have to keep it wet, otherwise it won't keep enough leaves on it :p I hate this plant lol. I should get a different one when i get back lol.

~Phoebe

Link Copied to Clipboard