This set of forums is an archive of our old CGI-Based forum platform (UBB.Classic) that was never imported to our current forum (UBB.threads); as such, no new postings or registrations are allowed here.

Please instead direct all questions and postings to the our current forum here.
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#33149 October 8th, 2005 at 08:30 PM
S
OP Offline
S
Hi all - I just loaded tons of photos to Webshots of several garden tours my hubby and I did this summer. They have provided great inspiration and ideas as we put together our own landscaping. Hopefully ya'll will also gather some ideas as we sit buried under snow eek this winter dreaming of what will be after the great thaw! angell

The first batch is under "Garden Tours 2005," and are pictures from two towns in my area that do public garden tours.

The next group is from Southern Exposure. It's a store/garden/wedding facility in our area that's just amazing. There are batches of pictures from April, July and September, and it's fun to see the gardens progress through the seasons.

Enjoy! http://community.webshots.com/user/slredmond

#33150 October 8th, 2005 at 10:36 PM
Official Problem Child
Official Problem Child
Very nice! thumbup
I love the pond in the Garden Tours album!
grinnnn

Cindy

#33151 October 9th, 2005 at 05:33 AM
Compost Queen!
Compost Queen!
I just wanted to pipe in here for a second,
I"m on a tight schedule and I should be going
out the door right now........

But I wanted to say.......
WOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!
THOSE ARE SOME GORGEOUS plants/flowers....

How much time do you spend in your garden???

#33152 October 9th, 2005 at 10:57 PM
S
OP Offline
S
Weezie - how I wish I could claim those gardens as my own, but alas they were other home owners that were generous enough to open their gardens to the public. In fact, made me come home and want to cry to look at my poor, youthful garden!

Cindy I added a couple more pictures of the pond. It was indeed terrific - and huge. These folks had done incredible work restoring the gardens and beautiful 1870's victorian home.

Link Copied to Clipboard