This set of forums is an archive of our old CGI-Based forum platform (UBB.Classic) that was never imported to our current forum (UBB.threads); as such, no new postings or registrations are allowed here.

Please instead direct all questions and postings to the our current forum here.
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#3141 June 22nd, 2003 at 04:43 AM
B
Bill Offline OP
The Garden Helper
OP Offline
The Garden Helper
B
[Linked Image]

Out yonder, in my woods...

smile

#3142 June 22nd, 2003 at 04:37 PM
The Cheetah!
The Cheetah!
OOOOhhhhhh I like it!!! Soooo MYSTERIOUS!!!! Makes you wonder what little(I hope) creatures are lurking in such a GREAT place. Would hate to make your way through there and come upon your bear. eek eek I love all these pictures. I would love to have a home surrounded by all the bogs. Love the ferns, moss and the natural look. Keep up the good work on this site Bill. I know you are frustrated. Remember not everyone can have everything they want! You may not know this being a guy and all, but you know you can say NO!!!!!! wink wink Have a good evening, Catlover cool

#3143 June 22nd, 2003 at 05:52 PM
Forum Hostess
Forum Hostess
It looks almost.......scary. Dunno if I wanna be walking there alone! Beautiful pic though Bill.

#3144 June 22nd, 2003 at 06:09 PM
Bill,
I love everything on here..Not sure whos complaining ..But they will get over it..I would love to live there its beautiful..All i can say. If they think they can do a better job then go for it.. wink

#3145 June 22nd, 2003 at 06:10 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It's a jungle out there....well almost...lol I think that it would spook me out a little too....then again I am chicken...at least I admit it... shocked

#3146 June 22nd, 2003 at 08:44 PM
B
Bill Offline OP
The Garden Helper
OP Offline
The Garden Helper
B
No, no no no no... mysterious looking maybe, but not scarey... (well maybe if the bears really scare ya... but I'm tougher than them and I'll protect you) You would be surprised at the peace that you can find out in those woods. That's where I go to hide from the rest of the world and listen to my birdies sing, watch the Sugar Gliders fly through the air and breathe the nice fresh air. You can't help but to feel a lot better after spending a lil time out yonder... down in my woods! My mysterious, but magical woods....
wink

#3147 June 23rd, 2003 at 03:06 AM
Compost Queen!
Compost Queen!
It reminds me of down south, like Geogia, they have that type of moss that hangs from the trees. When I drove to Florida the one time, we took a right, instead of a left and got lost in the backwoods of Georgia. That type of moss hangs really though though!!
Weezie eek

#3148 June 23rd, 2003 at 07:15 AM
The Cheetah!
The Cheetah!
That must really be neat watching the sugar gliders. I have seen people carrying them around in little bags...but have yet to see one wild. Think animals like that should be left in the wild personally!!! Watch out another pet peeve...don't get me started. mad You'll have to get a picture of a sugar glider for us one of these days. Bet they are hard to spot!?!
You need to look at the frustrating times as CHALLENGES!!!!!
Catlover smile

Link Copied to Clipboard