This set of forums is an archive of our old CGI-Based forum platform (UBB.Classic) that was never imported to our current forum (UBB.threads); as such, no new postings or registrations are allowed here.

Please instead direct all questions and postings to the our current forum here.
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#27299 June 4th, 2005 at 06:42 PM
T
tango Offline OP
OP Offline
T
I bought 8 of the subject plants last June and planted them. They stayed green and lush all last summmer than through the winter two of them started getting yellow white leaves. Eventually four of them turned this color. I took them back to the store today and got them replaced but noone knew why they were dying. The remaining four have some yellow white leaves but mostly the green. Has anyone else had this problem? description says dark green foiage maintains its colour year round. Shear annually to maintain shape. Perhaps I should have trimmed them in the fall?

#27300 June 4th, 2005 at 06:52 PM
T
Official Blabber Mouth
Official Blabber Mouth
T
They require moist soil and an acidic to neutral soil and that is about all I could find. They are suppose to be very disease resistant. although one article did mention that you might get some bronze leaves in winter. The article did say that once a year trimming in June would be all that is needed.

Link Copied to Clipboard