This set of forums is an archive of our old CGI-Based forum platform (UBB.Classic) that was never imported to our current forum (UBB.threads); as such, no new postings or registrations are allowed here.

Please instead direct all questions and postings to the our current forum here.
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#21822 June 16th, 2004 at 04:28 PM
Nako Offline OP
Greenhouse Pixie
OP Offline
Greenhouse Pixie
Just a lil bite... but MAN it hurt!! >.< I just wana know if it stung me or if it bit me...

I was in the kitchen, walkin around barefoot, and i felt something fuzzy cling to my toe. I thought it was just a piece of dust, so i tried to wipe it off on the floor and sweep it up later. But as soon as my foot touched the ground, a lil prick hit my foot, and then for the next 10 minutes i was in the worst pain i'd ever felt! eek I looked at my toe, and it had a lil red spot on it.

Then i found the culprit half crushed on the ground twitching... It looked like a stinkbug only slightly longer. It had a pointed butt too, so i'm wondering if it stung me or if it bit me. >.< but omg that hurt soooooooooo much! So I gave it what it deserved for hurting my poor toe, and smashed it with a phonebook. Then i flushed it thumbup

I just wanted a cookie! eek

#21823 June 16th, 2004 at 06:03 PM
Official Problem Child
Official Problem Child
My vote is a sting. I base this assumption on the fact that I can't really picture a bug with a set of teeth! laugh

Ahhh...and you used the old "Smash and Flush"!
My favorite!!! thumbup

Cindy

#21824 June 17th, 2004 at 07:43 AM
Nako Offline OP
Greenhouse Pixie
OP Offline
Greenhouse Pixie
Well i was like *grabs a fly swater*
Screw the fly swatter, i'm gettin a big ol phone book to smash the poo outta this thing! Cuz that really hurt! >.<

Turns out it was called a "Assassin Bug" of the Black Mask variety. I did research crit o.O its a good thing i'm not alergic to them, otherwise i'da been in some serious trouble! The bite from it left a lil red mark under my toe. it doesn't hurt anymore, but the stupid bug still deserves to have the word "[BLEEP]" in its name twice >.<

#21825 June 17th, 2004 at 01:56 PM
Official Problem Child
Official Problem Child
laugh

Link Copied to Clipboard