This set of forums is an archive of our old CGI-Based forum platform (UBB.Classic) that was never imported to our current forum (UBB.threads); as such, no new postings or registrations are allowed here.

Please instead direct all questions and postings to the our current forum here.
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#19633 January 5th, 2004 at 12:27 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
i have some azaleas that i bought on clearance at the beginning of the summer that i never planted. they are growing fine, but i was thinking about putting them in the ground now. think it is too late?

#19634 January 5th, 2004 at 10:05 PM
I'd go on and plant them....or.......can sink their pots in where you THINK you may want them growing and can ground them in after blooming.I moved with mine...wraped ina tablecloth...tied and traveled by boat down 69..it sat in between driver seat and passengerseat for trip.I put in ground a week latter.it did bloom normally but one side did not bloom for me was march and bloomed may so was never sure if was transplant shock or not.had a nice set of massive roots.

I say sink pots in ground as can see it bloom where its at and then if not happy is easy to move.seems most of what planted last year have moved 70% of it.the azealia will move...but after it sets its seeds.i decided i wanted it on backside of sidewalk

Link Copied to Clipboard