This set of forums is an archive of our old CGI-Based forum platform (UBB.Classic) that was never imported to our current forum (UBB.threads); as such, no new postings or registrations are allowed here.

Please instead direct all questions and postings to the our current forum here.
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
M
OP Offline
M
What can I do? It is fine in the morning, perky and stout, and in mid-afternoon, gets very droopy and sad. I gave it Miracle grow all purpose yesterday, what else can I do??

How large is it? It probably just needs some time to become adjusted to its new home. I'd keep it watered, going lightly on the Miracle Grow right now. Even if it dies down it will come back next year.

Compost Queen!
Compost Queen!
Murphyette,
Alot of time when a plant does that in the afternoon, it's in recovery from moving it and
it's trying' to conserve it's energy, and doesn't want to take too much sun right at this time, so
it covers or lowers it's leaves....
Come the cooler time, it sprouts back up and addresses it's needs to start roots again...

I do use a fertilizer, Shultz Plus 10~60~10 at time of moving a plant... (the 60 no. is for rooting and eventually flowering and fruit/product producing...)
It does help with "SHOCK" and helps with rooting, just make sure the dirt/ground around the plant is moist as to not to burn the plant, and I like to pour it over/or spray on leaves for a foliar feed as they get it up their leaves faster...........

But like Bestofour said, don't over do it and
burn your plants, half strength or so........

Weezie

Link Copied to Clipboard