This set of forums is an archive of our old CGI-Based forum platform (UBB.Classic) that was never imported to our current forum (UBB.threads); as such, no new postings or registrations are allowed here.

Please instead direct all questions and postings to the our current forum here.
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#18007 April 10th, 2004 at 06:06 AM
Storm Offline OP
OP Offline
I gotta tell you, I have the most beautiful Magnolia out in bloom right now that you will ever see. I am not sure of the name of it but it is loaded with pink/white blooms. It is such a treat to wake up and look outside to a sight like that.

I have a beautiful white tree blooming right beside it. Looks like snowballs. Everything is taking off now.

Also have a rhodo bursting with pink flowers. Tulips everywhere popping their silly heads open and I can see some white flowers on one of my Spirea's.

Don't you just love spring??? flw flw

#18008 April 10th, 2004 at 07:11 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
i love spring too flw i don't have anything in bloom but some azaleas, but everything is green! the carolina jessamine just finished blooming, so i had lots of that 'till last week!

#18009 April 13th, 2004 at 07:08 PM
I had one azealia not bloom but the others did just fine.my climbing roses that are red just bloomed has 4 buds a shineing for me,my eaterlilly is bloomong& pink hygrandea,spiderwort,mex flame vine,some of my iris did.....the ones i've moved,sweet william7 panseys been blooming non stop since october,strawberrys are growing,panseys blooming,snap dragons blooming wisteria just finished along with apple tree they grow& bloom together,my amaryllis have bloomed and bella donna one is budded out loads of buds on my 2 iceburg tree rose,my aloha rose is budded out and a few may bloom this weekend,columbine has 2 pretty yelow flowers.
is your magnolia the lil gem?or do you know?my southern magnolia blooms around may i think or june

Link Copied to Clipboard