This set of forums is an archive of our old CGI-Based forum platform (UBB.Classic) that was never imported to our current forum (UBB.threads); as such, no new postings or registrations are allowed here.

Please instead direct all questions and postings to the our current forum here.
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
OP Offline
Good afternoon, all!

I'm new to the site and new to the whole gardening experience- I'm very excited! I am a newly wed and have just purchased my first house! The front and back yard are quite large and the previous owners put it a lot of time and effort into their gardens; I'd LOVE to do the same. I intend to maintain current plants and flowers already planted; (after all, getting rid of them would just be a shame,) as well as starting a new vegetable garden. Any suggestions to someone who is new to her green thumb? I've been doing a lot of research on everything gardening because I intend on spending as much time as possible in my gardens, so I definitely will keep everyone posted if I find anything interesting I think the rest of you would like to know.

I'd love to have pants and flowers indoors as well so any suggestions or tips on both indoor and outdoor gardening would be phenomenal!

Thank you all in advance and I look forward to chatting with all of you! flw

Sincerely,
Shanbear flw

Hi Shanbear! wavey

Welcome to the forum!

Hi Shanbear wavey
Welcome to the forum
Nice to meet you
[Linked Image]

hi there...

welcome.. to the forum..

its nice to meet you!

OP Offline
Hello!

Thank you for the warm welcoming! I love this place; everyone has such wonderful ideas and are always so helpful. I hope everyone has a great weekend!

Sincerely,
Shanbear

Link Copied to Clipboard