This set of forums is an archive of our old CGI-Based forum platform (UBB.Classic) that was never imported to our current forum (UBB.threads); as such, no new postings or registrations are allowed here.

Please instead direct all questions and postings to the our current forum here.
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#167899 May 21st, 2006 at 10:29 PM
OP Offline
Hello All,
Can't believe the heat we're havin already and its just may. I'm new here and I've tried other gardening sites but this one looks pretty cool... so i thought I'd give it a whirl.
I'm looking for some help regarding how to go about starting a loquat tree from a neighbors tree. Can I just stick a branch in the ground? I don't know how to graft yet if thats the only option other than seeds or seedlings.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thank You in Advance,
and once again...(Welcome)
WOW, It's good to be here.

Hi philthis! wavey

Welcome to the forum! muggs

Hi philthis,

This is a great site with many wonderful gardners here. I'd recommend posting your tree issue on the "shrubs and trees" part of the forum. You'll probably get better results there. So, be sure to check out the rest of the forum. Glad to have you here.

Hello philthis wavey
Welcome to the forum
Nice to meet you.
[Linked Image]

hi there....
welcome to the forum..

its nice to meet you.

Hi there! Yeah, I live in Lancaster, but I love the heat! I don't know much about trees, but you will get the help you need here! Hope you enjoy the forum as much as I do!

Link Copied to Clipboard