This set of forums is an archive of our old CGI-Based forum platform (UBB.Classic) that was never imported to our current forum (UBB.threads); as such, no new postings or registrations are allowed here.

Please instead direct all questions and postings to the our current forum here.
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
T
Official Blabber Mouth
Official Blabber Mouth
T
My eyes aren't very good, what is he?

JV Offline
Critter Keeper
Critter Keeper
smile This is clyde my male sugar Glider. Laci is much more pretty and looks likle she is wearing lace hence her name. But did not shot them together. laugh

JV Offline
Critter Keeper
Critter Keeper
smile This is clyde my male sugar Glider. Laci is much more pretty and looks like she is wearing lace hence her name. But did not shot them together. laugh

Hi oncle Bill,

figured uncle Bill was never as nice for Buffy and Jackie( if i remember crrectly).

it s a wonderfull job you do for us,Felicitations to you and your staff;where do you find all the time.

please Bill,could i have the pleasre of Zack s button, thanks a lot very nice of you( here i would put the 2 greamlins kissing but don t know how ,well i tried clic on it but did not work.

was torn between Daisy button and zacks,2 of my 3 cats name ,the other one s Tigger,well zack is not her name put it is her face ..anyway the first of the 2 that came in the room ...my button was chosen...i ll stop my blabing now and let some place for others..,

thanks a lot.

Francine.

B
Bill Offline OP
The Garden Helper
OP Offline
The Garden Helper
B
Hi Francine,
I made your button yesterday, but because of system problems it isn't showing up yet. Please be patient... it will show up in your signature soon!

[Linked Image]

Hi Bill,

it s so nice,i ve got a button...yahoo!!!like it a lot.

thank you very much again,you re so nice.

Francine.

Bill,
It is a special and fun thing you do for the members to make us feel special. I would love to have the button of Bryce Nat'l Park, UT, in the screensaver section -- if that's possible. With Jane on it? Can I, can I?? Thnks grinnnn

U
uki Offline
U
Originally posted by Bill:
I've been informed that my topic has exceeded our posting limit by a long ways and that I'm supposed to start a new one, so here it is!

If you would like me to set up a personalized button to display as part of your signature, browse around my photo collections and find one that you like. Let me know which photo you'd like and what you'd like inscribed on it. I'll fix it up for you as soon as I can....

Once someone has "claimed" a photo, I won't use it for anyone else, so browse through the The Forum Button page to make sure your choice is still available.

You'll find photos all through The Garden Helper pages, as well as in several collections and galleries.
Wallpaper pages...
More available photos....
Archived photos....
A photo gallery....
Flower photos....

If you would like your own photo used, you can send it to me via e-mail. (640x480 resolution or smaller please)

If you REALLY can't find the right one anywhere, whine a lil bit... With over 30,000 pix, I'm sure I can find something that fits!

grinnnn

B
Bill Offline OP
The Garden Helper
OP Offline
The Garden Helper
B
Oh oh... there are 3 photos from Bryce National Park... Which one did you want?
[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
I loved that place...
wink

OOPS! I didn't think about that. We almost settled in Moab, UT, from where Bryce is across the Colorado River. Too cold in the winter. ANyway, maybe I can send the picture to you via private message. I'll give it a try. Thank you, thank you, Bill kissies

Bill,
I just saw my HooDoo button, and I must say it brought a big smile. I really feel a part of the gang now, and appreciate your doing this. This is a great forum, and thanks for making me feel welcome smile Jane

can I have a button??

I'd love a simple jupiter button, like so

[Linked Image]

can you make that into a button?

thanks smile

thank you!

Bill if you would be ever so generous I would love to have the Campanula button with Star on it. Pleeeeeease??? I think what you are doing is the nicest thing! Neat too!

B
Bill Offline OP
The Garden Helper
OP Offline
The Garden Helper
B
Hi PlantFaerie,
Your button is in the system! Please go to your profile and click » Edit Preferences, at the bottom of that page, make sure that the Check 'Show Signature' by default? box is checked.
If your button still doesn't appear in your signature please be patient. It's there, but our current software glitches are making things work a little slow and flakey lately....
shocked

It's lovely! thank you!!!

Bill! Bill! Can I have this as my button?

my button

I know it's a *wee* bit big but I can crop it and email it if you want me to - thanks!!!

Mary smile

B
Bill Offline OP
The Garden Helper
OP Offline
The Garden Helper
B
I'll set it up for you tomorrow, Mary...

Wow, thanks Bill! It looks great! smile

Official Problem Child
Official Problem Child
Yes, it DOES!
Very nice! thumbup

Cindy Sue

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What a cutesy little poopsie!

Very nice thumbup

G-Mom grinnnn

Thanks! I love it grinnnn
That's my gardening buddy, Gretchen. If I could just get her to stop being so daggum afraid of the hose! LOL!

Hi Bill,

I noticed my arbutus is missing!!!
Where do I post a reward? Duh ters

Bill...........Could I pleeeaaaaaaassssssssseeeeeeeee have the photo called its only a daisey. I want the one with like 3 or 4 daiseys in it! I have been daisey_diesel for years! I would love this button. http://www.thegardenhelper.com/cgi-bin/ubb/cgi/ultimatebb.cgi/topic/35/282.html? Hopefully that will help!

Aww Bill Thank you so much! I am very grateful! I love wild daiseys!

Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Link Copied to Clipboard