This set of forums is an archive of our old CGI-Based forum platform (UBB.Classic) that was never imported to our current forum (UBB.threads); as such, no new postings or registrations are allowed here.

Please instead direct all questions and postings to the our current forum here.
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#152328 March 17th, 2006 at 09:52 AM
Carly Offline OP
OP Offline
I did it! Never thought I would but while I was in Ashcroft, B. C. I took sick and had to be hospitalized.

I wanted to get home quickly - so I flew:

[Linked Image]

I was so busy taking pictures of the pretty clouds, I forgot to be afraid. Next thing I knew we were flying into Vancouver's sunset:

[Linked Image]

#152329 March 17th, 2006 at 10:07 AM
Compost Queen!
Compost Queen!
Ohhhhhhhhhh my gosh,
first off, WELCOME HOME CARLY!!!!!

And how are you feeling now???

How was your trip???

And wooooooooooo~hoooooooooooooo on the
plane ride...
GREAT PICTURES!!!!!!
and will you get on a plane again,
without being sick?????

#152330 March 17th, 2006 at 11:34 AM
That is sooo kewel!

I haven't been on a plane for years!

Awesome pics!

#152331 March 17th, 2006 at 12:18 PM
wow those are beautiful!!! glad you had a safe trip and sorry to hear that you got sick! I hope you feel better soon! those pics make me want to fly!

#152332 March 17th, 2006 at 08:47 PM
Carly Offline OP
OP Offline
That's so funny - the mime next door went nuts . . . heh! heh!

Well, I wish I could say that I've recovered but I haven't fully - I'm still nursing the cold, and am needing to rest a lot. I'm hoping to be over it fully in a few days.

I'm sorting through all my pictures - there's never enough for me. 345 digital shots, but still need more - I had intended to take many more of my kids but didn't plan on leaving that soon, so they just didn't get taken.

My eldest grandchild, Kathryn - she's 13 in April - a lovely girl and I didn't take one picture.

I did, however, get some of my grandson, Ezra. What a little sweetie. And one of the 7 year old with her little friends at school.

My kids were able to get me around in their van and looked after me as well as they could.

It was so good to see them - I'm feeling sad and depressed over it all, but I've got to remember that I still got a lot of fun in before I got sick and it could have been worse.

I do have a physical body to look after - that's something I've learned from this experience. I need to look after myself, wear my coat or jacket outdoors, breathe in less smoke, eat veggies, all those things.

I hate medications but I have to finish 'em - phooey!

:-0

#152333 March 17th, 2006 at 09:10 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I'm so sorry to hear that you became ill on your visit. Really glad to hear you're getting better thumbup

I really like the last sunset pic...beautiful sunset thumbup

#152334 March 18th, 2006 at 01:07 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Get yourself all better Carly! kissies

Thanks for sharing the pics...it's been quite a long time since I've flown, I'm too scared now.

Sounds like you had a great visit!

#152335 March 19th, 2006 at 02:26 PM
Carly Offline OP
OP Offline
I do feel much better tonite - I decided I'm going to grow my broccoli really tall and carve it out like bonsai.

That made me feel good.

Link Copied to Clipboard