This set of forums is an archive of our old CGI-Based forum platform (UBB.Classic) that was never imported to our current forum (UBB.threads); as such, no new postings or registrations are allowed here.

Please instead direct all questions and postings to the our current forum here.
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#149979 January 14th, 2006 at 11:01 PM
Merme Offline OP
OP Offline
Hi Bill ~ wavey

It is a dreary, wet day here. I came back on this morning to read through the Coffeehouse pages that happened after I left a bit early last night... and found the song you'd posted for me.

Howeverintheworld did you guess so right?

THAT song has always been my absolutely most favorite piece since earliest childhood days. It is so special to me, in fact, that I never mention it to people because it lives down inside of me and too close to my heart.

So when the music started, it touched up a poignancy and delight I can barely explain. I sat here half weeping, half chuckling, and very much amazed that you'd guessed it ohsovery right!

Thank you so for this splendid gift at such a time.

And is there a way to save it into real player?

Merme

#149980 January 15th, 2006 at 07:00 AM
Merme - this has nothing to do with music but I wanted to tell you I used your flubber recipe this week with my kids group and they loved it. I put it in a gallon plastic zip lock then double bagged it. Instead of stirring we all took turns kneeding during story time. By the time the story was done so was the flubber and then it was play time. Excellent recipe.

Link Copied to Clipboard