This set of forums is an archive of our old CGI-Based forum platform (UBB.Classic) that was never imported to our current forum (UBB.threads); as such, no new postings or registrations are allowed here.

Please instead direct all questions and postings to the our current forum here.
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
I LOVE the orange!!!!!!!!! thumbup flw

quote"
Wow 12 Million....is huge.........I would get lost for sure....What is your occupation?
i am retired

I work for my husband, we have a machining and welding shop, and i work out front and take care of all the paper work.
Ontario is a big place, if you leave Collingwood and drive north, it takes about 20 hours to hit the border with Manitoba, and from here about 6 to Quebec, 3 to Niagara from here, so we are close to a couple of the borders, and 5 to the Michigan border.

M
M
I love color!!! my kitchen isn't as bright orange as the picture, but orange. my living room is bright green, connecting wall is blue/purple. bathroom is canary yellow and bedroom is golden brown. since I'm new to the forum will have to figure out the picture thing and send some.

Mares it is easy,
Go to photobucket.com
upload your photos there .

they go in a box and below it has 3 lines of words.
highlight the bottom line. Press your right mouse button and use copy........
Take the copy to your post and press mouse to
paste......You should have it.

Love to see you Loud walls.
Welcome to the Forum.. Its great.

dodge.

M
M
thanks for the photo info, was easy, even when you have the flu!

[Linked Image] [Linked Image] [Linked Image]

mares

Now that is progress for sure.
Glad you can do it.

Might I ask if your into art also.. the photos on the wall.. What did you creat them from?
Also the flower in the corner .Neat........

good girl.

dodge

M
M
apparently I need to shrink the pics first. here's another try of my bathroom. I also did the mosaic and tile work on the walls.

they are paintings that I did, the flowers in the corner are fake, but my son made the pot.

[Linked Image]

mares now too small........

Does your machine as how much to shrink? Mine does .

Try different ways till you get one you like.

Should be large ..Nice bath room..

Keep going ...

ddodge

I love the color and would probably love it in someone else's home, but not mine! Possibly as an accent color, but not the main color...I too, love it on the flower, tho- dodge!

Tonya..........

Thanks for the memories.

Yes I agree with the combination on the rose of mine......I am printing that photo form my wall.

Gorgous for sure.
And it was all free from a person in Colorado.
Isnt the world great ?
Bless the Usa and Happy 4th of July.

dodge

F
Fi Offline
F
I have shown this photo to my husband and he thinks it might be a little overpowering, but I love it. We have a big bedroom with a high ceiling and the bed is a dark sleigh bed. I think it would look fantastic in orange....I will just have to work on him a little more. We have French doors that open onto what will be our private garden area (still full of building rubble and dead grass - but I am imagining using lots of orange plants such as clivia etc). This could work!

fi

orange and brown look great together.. I have a blanket plant with the combination......However it always makes me think it is fall.

ha ha shocked )

dodge

hi there! i haven't popped into this forum for a while but loved reading about all the color. i'm not real sure about the bright orange though. i kinda like it, but i'm just not sure if i could live with it. here's some of my color. my hubby did this for me while i was away for a week. i had already picked the colors and we were going to paint later he just went ahead and did it for me. smile

living room. it does look a bit brighter in person.
[img]http://im1.shutterfly.com/procserv/47b6db24b3127cce888df78e9fdd00000016100BbtWzduyYsZ[/img]

and this is our spare room. i LOVE this color...
[img]http://im1.shutterfly.com/procserv/47b6db24b3127cce888df78c9fdf00000016100BbtWzduyYsZ[/img]

pagarden,

What a neat and lovely colors.. He did a great job..............
Mine wont do that..ha ha .......
There is one thing i love in every room......A nice mirro on the wall........I like mirrows. They make the room look larger......

good job.......Do you watch HGTV? Lots of ideas on there.

dodge

ah- sometimes. i love to get ideas- just need the moola to follow through though......

pagarden,

You have the same disease I have..

Us folks in Pa.......must stick together. Moola or not.....

muggs

dodge :rolleyes:

#149837 August 13th, 2006 at 05:34 PM
The Bird Man
The Bird Man
Iiiii......LIKE IT!

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard