This set of forums is an archive of our old CGI-Based forum platform (UBB.Classic) that was never imported to our current forum (UBB.threads); as such, no new postings or registrations are allowed here.

Please instead direct all questions and postings to the our current forum here.
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
#148263 November 6th, 2006 at 12:37 AM
That bed looks so real and so darn comfy....thanks for sharing laugh thumbup thumbup thumbup

#148264 November 6th, 2006 at 02:26 AM
Kratz

Are you doing a room for turkey day and one for christmas???????///

Hope you"ve a manger ready.

barb

#148265 November 6th, 2006 at 04:32 AM
I absolutely love your dollhouse!! I've always wanted to build one myself but never have, partly because I wouldn't know where to put it or what to do with it when I finished. Thanks so much for sharing.

#148266 November 6th, 2006 at 09:04 AM
ebay.ha

I go some stupid thing trying to say I owe on ebay, and I have never ever used it in my life.
Be careful what you wish for on there.

dodge wink

#148267 November 6th, 2006 at 10:27 AM
I, too, am getting tons of ebay emails on my gmail account. I have bought a few things on ebay a few years ago, but nothing since then. Don't know how I got on someone's list, but it's about watches - I've never bought any there!

Charlie - I saw some REALLY cute scrapbooking things at A.C.Moore the other day and was thinking of you and your dollhouse.

#148268 November 6th, 2006 at 09:14 PM
plant N POTS

Was the ebay thing trying trying to say you bid on the watches?

Mine was saying I bid on some kind of gauges for a Harley davidson motorcycle.haha

I don't even own one......Never had an account there......Now I am even afraid to look at it ..Ebay pages ......that is.

dodge

#148269 November 7th, 2006 at 04:23 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
on occassion, there fake/spam emails sent - they mimic ebay. it's been going on for years and other people have started doing it - it's even got a name now: phishing.

anyway, all of those fake emails should be forwarded to ebay as well as your internet provider with an explaination that it's a fake thing & that you don't even have an account with ebay (if that's the case) or that you haven't purchased anything recently (if that's the case).

ebay (and it's companion site, paypal) are pretty secure. in fact, ebay is SO secure, it keeps logging me out every time i try to bid on a particular cute little planter!! wouldn't even let me send a message to the seller, either!!

dang it, too! every time recently that i've been looking on there i keep coming up with such CUTE minatures...

#148270 November 7th, 2006 at 07:56 AM
Kratz7 Offline OP
OP Offline
Hi there, Thanks....I will be doing decorations for Thanksgiving....hopefully next weekend and the I will be decorating for Christmas.... I need to get back over to Joanne fabrics and see if they have some cool Turkey decorations for the house....I have alot of great ideas I just need to find the time....lol

Here are some non holiday photos for you to enjoy
http://s103.photobucket.com/albums/m148/Charlie7_01/Dollhouse/?sc=5

I tried adding the photos here,but they come out too large.....whaaa....lol

#148271 November 7th, 2006 at 08:00 AM
Kratz7 Offline OP
OP Offline
I have been getting "investors " junk email...for a while I used to block and bounce back but now I just block as I think bounce told them I at least opened it....It's hard to know what to do....most of us just "use" the net not invent the technology for all the junk out there....lol

#148272 November 7th, 2006 at 08:37 AM
kratz

Sure amazes me how you know what to put everywhere.....So adorable.

I am a fan of Victoria things..

dodge

#148273 November 9th, 2006 at 01:29 AM
I showed the pics of your dollhouse to my step daughters and now they want to build a doll house. Still, where to put it?

#148274 November 9th, 2006 at 06:37 AM
Kratz7 Offline OP
OP Offline
Hi Chermoni...
I sent you a pm with some info for you....I'm glad you enjoyed the photos of the dollhouse. I would love to get someone new involved in dollhouses. It is definitely a great hobby.
I love shopping for minis ... [Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

#148275 November 9th, 2006 at 09:47 AM
kratz

I want that couch and 2 tiny bears,,
I like that much.

Where can I get it/

dodge

#148276 November 9th, 2006 at 06:45 PM
Kratz7 Offline OP
OP Offline
Hi Dodge,

I got the couch at Franks nursery and Crafts a few years ago and the teddybears are Boyd's Bears...I picked them up a few years ago in a Boyd's gift shoppe. I know Ames department stores used to have the tiny Boyd's Bears all dressed up. I have alot of teddybears living in the dollhouse along with little girls. I didn't really like the "people they make to live in dollhouses as the are kinda ugly and not truly real looking. So I go with the unique ones that I find along the way.

[Linked Image]

They willl come in handy when decorating for the Holidays....lol

[Linked Image]

#148277 November 9th, 2006 at 10:38 PM
Kratz

I agree
They are so adorable......

Right now mine use my corner nick nack shelves.
I always was attracted to bears and used to make some, lost my best little patterns head,

dodge

#148278 November 10th, 2006 at 08:22 AM
Kratz7 Offline OP
OP Offline
Ahhh,

I Love the tiny teddies....they are sooo cute and they don't take up much room at all...
I hope to go thanksgiving decoration shopping this weekend.... To the scrapbooking dept I go.....it is such fun....

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

#148279 December 1st, 2006 at 11:38 PM
B
B
Love your photos! LOL...when I was looking at the thread I thought you were showing YOUR own bedroom, it was sooo real! And the Teddy bears sitting down to tea...thought it was your living room!!!!

I am stunned how realistic it looks. Wonderful job!

Our local AC Moore store has 50% off on their dollhouses. With another 25% they are chopping off this Sunday it could be a reasonable price for the person who would like to get started into this hobby.

I still have my tiny cottage unfinished....I MUST get to it.

Barb

#148280 December 1st, 2006 at 11:52 PM
Barb

Rats ours doesnt even have one.

What do they look like?
I love Kratz's house.
dodge

#148281 December 2nd, 2006 at 08:57 PM
Kratz7 Offline OP
OP Offline
[Linked Image]

Thank you ladies,

I will be getting Christmas photos on the pb page hopefully this weekend....Stay tuned for previews....

Have a great day,

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

#148282 December 5th, 2006 at 01:12 AM
B
B
Originally posted by dodge:
Barb

Rats ours doesnt even have one.

What do they look like?
I love Kratz's house.
dodge
Hey, there!

They have all kinds. A cottage, Victorians, farmhouses...even a cute lighthouse!

Oh, and I bought my cottage and one for my mom online at ebay. I think I got a pretty good deal on it. It was only about 25 bucks and it's very small..but perfect for a first attempt.

Oh....I have a question for anyone...especially Charlie...as she seems to be the queen of dollhouses!!! Can you hear me, Charlie?? LOL!

Do you ever just make your own furniture....or use your own paint to re-create wood floors, etc...use scrapbooking paper/other materials for wallpaper??? It seems to me that doll house materials are pretty expensive...I would rather improvise, especially as this house will probably go to a child to play with.

Barb

#148283 December 5th, 2006 at 01:13 AM
B
B
Dodge....

I'm located in Havertown, PA. About 15-20 minutes from the city. I noticed you are in PA too. Whereabouts are you from?

Barb

#148284 December 5th, 2006 at 01:58 AM
Hi Barb,

My name is also Barb..ha ha
I am in western Pa. Closer to the southern border.

Pittsburg is about 60 mile away.
Johnstown about 12.......
I am in Summerhill

There are about 4 on here from our state.

Welcome aboard.

dodge

#148285 December 5th, 2006 at 02:00 AM
Barb

Do you have a website for the place where you got yours/

I would like to see if I can find one>.
\Thanks

dodge

#148286 December 5th, 2006 at 08:44 AM
Kratz7 Offline OP
OP Offline
Lol, I hear you....

I have surfed the net and actually found dollhouse printable wallpaper prints. I use the scrapbooking materials, I used double sided scotch tape and card stock. I figure I need to think ahead....the card stock wallpaper has lasted a few years already. And when the wallpaper needs to be replaced I have my template for the next wallpaper choice...lol
I pick up my minis here and there a mini-mind never stops.....I have even asked people about materials (shirts,jackets) lol
I used to go to the decorating centers and gotten the old mini print wallpaper sample books. I have tons of ideas I could go on for a while but I won't bore you.....pm me if you want more...lol

I'll try to post a few photos asap..... stay tuned

[Linked Image] [Linked Image]

I will be adding more photos this week,

[Linked Image]

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard