This set of forums is an archive of our old CGI-Based forum platform (UBB.Classic) that was never imported to our current forum (UBB.threads); as such, no new postings or registrations are allowed here.

Please instead direct all questions and postings to the our current forum here.
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
OP Offline
Hi Tammy...
remember da dill seeds u sent ? n da common sage... outta many seeds u sent ony a couple survived...sadly up to date only this lonely dill is still surviving in my garden...lost da sage i had been nurturing only a few days ago.. it had grown nearly 6 - 7 inches high...dunno what i did wrong!!? However dont worry...i do have another chance to try sage again ...i received more sage seeds fr pati caldeira some time ago...havent sown da seeds yet tho...TQ again Pati...has my package arrived...??

Here is da lonely dill...
[Linked Image]

wavey

Compost Queen!
Compost Queen!
May I ask what the dill plant is growing in?
Is that a coconut hull like?

Also, what kind of soil did you plant it in??

*it does look nice and healthy though!*

Thats an interesting picture and the dill looks healthy

The Dill looks very good! Sage on the other hand, does not like rich or fertilized soil, it also doesn't like to be over watered.

T
Official Blabber Mouth
Official Blabber Mouth
T
It took me many tries before I finally got sage to grow and then I got a bunch to grow. I'm sorry your first batch didn't work out. But I'm glad you have plans to try again. I love the dill it looks great.

The Dingbat's Buddy
The Dingbat's Buddy
The dill looks nice and healthy thumbup

It is really cool to see a plant from seeds that went around the world! Thanks for sharing the picture grinnnn

OP Offline
Hi everyone...
da internet line had been down for some time...glad that itz ok again s i missed da forum....well think i m also addicted!!

TQ for your encouraging words...they r planted on the ground n i had put some coconut husks around the base...very old coconut husks...thatz why they look so dark ...think theyd cool da soil around da dill a bit..

Woops...that may b da reason i lost da sage...overwatering!!

Happy gardening everyone wavey

Link Copied to Clipboard