This set of forums is an archive of our old CGI-Based forum platform (UBB.Classic) that was never imported to our current forum (UBB.threads); as such, no new postings or registrations are allowed here.

Please instead direct all questions and postings to the our current forum here.
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#144843 January 6th, 2006 at 08:38 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Aww I don't think knowing who is invisible is a big deal...as long as their privacy is okay...sometimes I think people just come and read things and don't post and want to just lurk and not be bothered...but if you're invisible and then post well of course we'll know you are here. laugh
things are a little crazy here, and have been for a few weeks, so i am one of the invisible ones. not because i don't want bothered (y'all could never be a bother kissies ) but because i just feel better being invisible when i am not sure how much time i have or how many posts i can get to. does that make sense? anyway, i'll be around more later... gotta leave the library now and head to the pharmacy :rolleyes:

love y'all! kissies

#144844 January 6th, 2006 at 08:40 AM
Glad to see you Jiffy, even if it is briefly. I hope all is well with you and your family and I am thinking of you and praying for you.

#144845 January 6th, 2006 at 08:56 AM
It's really nice to see you Jiffy! You sure are missed here!!!! Wish you all the best!!

I'm a little curious about the statement you quoted. Was someone complaining about the invisible folk?

Christina

#144846 January 6th, 2006 at 09:02 AM
Official Problem Child
Official Problem Child
Was someone complaining about the invisible folk?
No...just sorta laughing about being invisible and posting at the same time...kinda blows your cover when you do that! laugh wavey
Nice to (not) see you! laugh laugh laugh

kissies

Cindy With No Name

#144847 January 6th, 2006 at 09:17 AM
T
Official Blabber Mouth
Official Blabber Mouth
T
I'm invisible, I do it because I'm paranoid lol. Or something like that.

#144848 January 6th, 2006 at 11:10 AM
I'm invisible also.......and I post. haha...its mostly because I don't usually have too much time and just want to skip in and out. smile

#144849 January 6th, 2006 at 11:15 AM
Greenhouse Pixie
Greenhouse Pixie
I go invisible for the semester. I don't wana get too caught in here lol. This place is addictive o.O

#144850 January 6th, 2006 at 11:16 AM
When I am playing "spook", I am usually playing catch-up, too! I can't read and post at the same time when I have missed a lot of happenings....

Jiffy, I hope things are working out for you. I am still praying for you...

Dianna

#144851 January 6th, 2006 at 02:34 PM
Jiffy,

my favorite mouse,how you doing,glad to hear from you. wavey clp

#144852 January 8th, 2006 at 02:43 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
shocked you folks are so wonderful kissies i miss you too, and you see, when i am not at work (part of why i am invisible) this is the first place i go on the web! and i make calls to get my "garden" fix

just a small update, for the first time in i don't know how long, both ears are clear, no infections, no perforations, no anything bad clp

scott got an ok check up at his follow up visit from the er, and it was ok, not great, but ok. he has to have a full cardiac work up, but seems to be on the right path to getting things settled <relieved graemlin here>

matthew is trying really hard to be humble, apologetic, and generally kiss enough <bleeped> to not get tossed out on his <bleeped again>

the rules for him are:
take your meds
go to sleep every night (ie, quit the second job/excuse to stay awake for days on end)
get your ged
if you are told to close your mouth, close it. imediately. no ifs, ands, buts, or you don't understands.

violations will result in immediate eviction. NO SECOND CHANCES. mad

#144853 January 8th, 2006 at 02:55 AM
Greenhouse Pixie
Greenhouse Pixie
Damn straight! *punches fist into other hand*

~Phoebe

Link Copied to Clipboard