This set of forums is an archive of our old CGI-Based forum platform (UBB.Classic) that was never imported to our current forum (UBB.threads); as such, no new postings or registrations are allowed here.

Please instead direct all questions and postings to the our current forum here.
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#144450 October 6th, 2006 at 08:56 AM
OP Offline
Hey everyone!! I've been away for a while, the summer and beginning of fall have gotted quite hectic for me, and, unfortunately, for my plants as well. Summer jobs have killed of one of my two Aloe's, and the Venus Fly Traps I was trying (keyword-trying) to grow. I wasn't able to give them as much attention as they needed, but I think that they need more talent than I have to grow. Plus, I'm not quite sure I miss them that much. They spread fungus knats to all my other plants. Grrrr!! But, that was in the spring and they have all fully recovered- I only used honey on a plastic plate! I have a coleus that is taking over all my window space, but it's healthy. One of my favorite parts of the past months, though, is that my spider plants are FINALLY blooming!! I bought a big spider about 1-2 yrs ago, and it still hasn't shot out babies. But, my friend gave me three small baby spiders from his huge one, and I have nurtured them into sprouting babies! I was sooo happy when I saw the new shoots! If I can post some pictures, I will. I have a palm problem as well, but that pose is in the house plants forum. It's great being back, I look forward to the great advice you always give!!

#144451 October 6th, 2006 at 07:55 PM
Official Problem Child
Official Problem Child
I'm so glad you made it back! thumbup

#144452 October 7th, 2006 at 12:24 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Me too! wavey thumbup muggs